Chapter 30

Shehnaaz was sitting in her room going through the current status of her patients back in Mumbai..
Inder Gill along with Kalyani Gill and Roma Gill had gone to the nearby Gurudwara so she had some spare time.. because usually her entire day goes all around Inder Gill.. she had come here for him and she plans to keep it that wayyyy...
Even Sidharth had gone for an urgent meeting.. apparently the ACP Shetty was upto something and Sidharth did not want to give him any chance to do anything.. so he had called for the gang meeting...
Like always Shehnaaz has sent freshly prepared pasta for "her boys" as she claims.
She took this opportunity and got started with her work.. her patients health shall not be ignored with her change of place.. she keeps close tabs on the hospital as well as her patients ..

She was almost done when she heard her room door open.
Shehnaaz's head snapped towards the door since no one except Sidharth came to her room without knocking..

But to her utter surprise it was Heera who was standing there with head bowed down as a culprit..

Shehnaaz frowned seeing this.. it was Heera.. her best friend.. who never ever knocked on her door before barging in like she owned the room but today she was bowing her head down like she has committed any crime.

Shehnaaz: kya baat hai Heera?

On hearing her voice Heera's head automatically raised up and she looked at her very concerned best friend

Heera: woh emm tu busy hai kya?

Shehnaaz's frown grew more deep on this

Shehnaaz: kya baat hai Heera? Dubara puch rahi hu.. seedha seedha batayegi ab

Heera cleared her voice and said

Heera: woh emm actually mujhe gharme ghutan ho rahi hai thodi si.. bahar jana hai khuli hawa mai.. jabse woh hadsah hua hai gharse nikalneko darr lagta hai

Shehnaaz nodded

Shehnaaz: toh Don sahab ko leke jaa.. waise bhi roz toh garden mai 2-3 chakkar toh laga hi lete ho tum dono.. saath saath

She teased and Heera turned dark shade of pink..

Heera: woh bahar gaye hai kaam se.. aur mujhe thode kapde lene hai.. unhe kaise leke jaau sathme.. samaj na please.. chal na mere sath

Finally Shehnaaz could see 10% of her best friend back... If shopping could get her more glimpses of her old Heera then she would spend the whole day in the mall without any complaints.

Shehnaaz: haa chal rahi hu... Jaa tu ready ho tab tak mai bhi fresh ho jaati hu..

Heera nodded and rushed back to her room
Shehnaaz chuckled and called Ali and asked him to make arrangements

After 30 mins Shehnaaz.. Heera and Ali were on their way to the most famous mall of their city..
They were also accompanied by 2 SUV full of bodyguards who were following them on their tail... Sidharth's orders!
As of for their car... Ali was driving and Shehnaaz was on the passanger seat.

Heera: Ali ek baat bata?

Ali: hmm?

Heera: tu pura time Shehnaaz se kyu chipka rehta hai.. kaam nai tujhe aur kuch?

Shehnaaz frowned on this question but Ali was quick to reply

Ali: isko safe rakhna hi mera kaam hai

Shehnaaz smiled on this but Heera was on some other zone today

Heera: tu rakhega usse safe? Babysitter hai iska?

Saying she giggled but it seemed fake and Shehnaaz was quick to notice it.