Chapter 18

Everyone stood up seeing the dead body fall limp on his seat.

The family members turned furious and their guns were out in no time

Sidharth's men including Ali and Kushal with the Gills also removed their guns.

But Sidharth was sitting there all calm and composed with his girl sleeping in his lap
His hand which was patting her head did not stop even for a second.

The one sitting next to the victim was about to shout but before even a word could be spoken Sidharth showed his palm.
His aura was at its peak and no one dared to disobey him

Sidharth calmly stood up by keeping both his  palms supporting his sleeping girl.
Shehnaaz's hands were already around his neck in a tight grip.

He then started walking towards the door.. but before exiting he said to Kushal

Sidharth: clean the mess...

Saying he exited the room with his baby in his arms.
Everyone were stunned seeing this..
The entire mafia world knew that The King is madly in love with his Queen.. but seeing the craziness of his love for her everyone were stunned..
All their plans to use her as a bait to take down the Gills flew down the drain realized that she is his girl.. and no one can even touch her.. or rather no one can even see her.

Soon everyone left.. even the Gills retired to their rooms..
The dead body was handed over to his family..
After sorting out everything Ali and Kushal also left to their room.
------------------------------------
Next morning

Everyone were having their breakfast together.. it was the decision of Kalyani Gill considering that it was the wish of Inder Gill to spend maximum time with his family.

The news of yesterday's incident spread like wild fire.

Everyone in the Gill Mansion wanted to speak to Sidharth regarding it but were very hesitant.. even Kalyani Gill was finding a way to being that topic.

Shehnaaz was oblivious to the situation.. she was asleep yesterday when it happened and from the morning she was busy with a video conference..
When she came down for breakfast she could feel thick tension in the air but couldn't point at the reason

Maya was more scared of Sidharth now.. all her plans of throwing Shehnaaz out of the house now seemed very risky.
Because the level to which Sidharth can go to protect her is something what she realized yesterday.

Roma Gill looked at her husband and then called Sidharth in a small voice

Roma: Sidharth?

Sidharth who was busy on his phone immediately looked at her and nodded

Taking the sign to continue

Roma: woh kal jo hua meeting mai woh hume pata chala..

Sidharth: ji kya pata chala?

Roma: ke tumne..

She trailed off.. she couldn't continue.. even after being the wife of a former Don and the mother of the current Don she was still not comfortable saying that the man whom her daughter loves killed someone in their house.

Sidharth sighed

Sidharth: aapne sahi suna hai.. maine usse goli maardi.

Shehnaaz froze listening this.. she looked at him with curious eyes and he just blinked back with assurance that everything is fine.

She nodded back and then started eating her breakfast

The Gills saw the small interaction between them.
It was clear that Shehnaaz knew who Sidharth is and what he does.