Chapter 27

Sidharth with the convey of his men reached their main base in a jiffy..

Sidharth's fist were tightly closed where as his jaw was clenched.

His blood was boiling to the extent that he could kill someone with his bare hands.

As soon as they reached the main base he immediately opened the car door and rushed towards the basement..

Basement is the place where all his prisoners are kept captive and tortured.

All the Gill men along with Kushal and Ali were following him
On the way to his basement he could hear the cries of someone.. the nearer the basement came the voices started getting louder..
The cries were like a soothing lullaby to his ears.. because these were the cries of someone who tried to hurt his Naaz.

2 men who were guarding the door bowed in respect as soon as they saw their King.

Sidharth gave them a curt nod and punched in the code and scanned his fingerprint.

As soon as the door opened they were welcomed with the loud cries of his prisoner and the smell of sweat and blood.

The men who was torturing Raghu stopped and along with them everyone bowed their heads.

When he saw the state in which Raghu was he was satisfied.

He was beaten black and blue by his men till the extent that even his face couldn't be recognised.. blood was oozing out of his face.. hands.. legs.. stomach and chest..
He was unconscious.. maybe he passed out.
The Gills even though being involved with the mafia business cringed on the state of the man tied to the chair..
Vihaan Gill looked at him in horror.. never in his life he has seen such a condition of any person.

Sidharth looked at his main man and asked

Sidharth: kuch bola?

Karan: nahi bhai.. sirf itna hi bola ke usse kisne paise diye they..

Sidharth: shakal? Naam?

Karan: kuch nahi pata isse.. phone call aya tha private number se.. and paise in cash.

Sidharth nodded and then asked to bring his "toys".

He took his favourite butterfly kife and ordered.

Sidharth: uthao isse.

And soon a bucket of ice cold water was thrown on Raghu and he woke up in a jerk.
He then looked at the man in front of him with half opened eyes but as soon as he realised who he was his eyes widen in fear.
Sidharth's ego was boosted to another level seeing the recognition and the fear following the recognition in the eyes of his prey.

Sidharth: so Raghu.. tu jaanta hai mujhe?

Raghu who was ready to piss in his pants only nodded.

Sidharth shook his head and plunged the knife in Raghu's left thigh.
And it was with so much force that the entire blade was in his thigh.

Raghu yelled in pain with the force..

Sidharth: I need words... Now shut up

Raghu gulped back his screams.

Sidharth: ab bata.. jaanta hai mai kon hu?

Raghu who was whimpering in pain responded

Raghu: haan

Getting the appropriate reaction Sidharth pulled back his knife.
Which caused Raghu more pain but with Sidharth's one sharp gaze he gulped his pain and screams.

Sidharth: kon hu mai?

Raghu: King!

Sidharth: and tune jisko maarne ki koshish ki woh kon hai pata hai?