Chapter 31

~Somewhere in Punjab

Shehnaaz groaned and opened her eyes.. her head was bursting with pain.. she still squinted her eyes and tried to check her surroundings.
She could see that it was some kind of store room with only one yellow bulb light as the source to light the room..
She tried to move but she could feel her hands and legs tied to a chair.

Typical kidnap situation she thought

But she was smarter.. she was the Queen afterall...

She scanned the whole room for cameras.
When she was sure that there was no means of anyone keeping an eye on her she smirked.

Within the next 5 mins she managed to untie her hands and the next minute her legs were also free.

Ali had already taught here the basic survival skills for situations like this..

But what she realised that she was badly bruised..
Her knees were hurting.. her forehead had dried blood.. her body was covered with bruises..
She tried getting up but sat down again because her back also seemed damaged.

She still got up..
If the kidnapper thought that he/she will use her as a bait to reach Sidharth then they were in for some bubble bursting because they surely underestimated her.

Now all she had to do was frame a full proof plan to escape.

She got up and searched for any window but to her dismay there was no window
She could not even make out whether it was day or night
She sighed in irritation because the only way to escape was the door
Which was always going to be locked

With the current situation she knew that she will have to wait here for a couple of days till she tracks the patterns of her kidnappers and accordingly she will have to devise her plan...

While she was trying to frame a plan she heard sound of ruffling of keys.. someone was coming inside the room
So she quickly sat back on the chair and retied the ropes on her legs as well as hands ..

After few minutes 2 bulky men entered the room
They looked like local goons..
Looking at them she understood that they are not the ones who has kidnapped her.. they were just the pawns.
So she kept quiet and kept looking at them..
Her eyes were sharp as hawk.. all she wanted was one loophole and she will flee from under their nose.

The men were somewhere shocked at her calm behaviour
Usually the kidnapped victims are loud.. they keep crying and begging them to free them..

Little did they know whom they had kidnapped this time..

Man 1: listen here girl.. we are asked to take care of you.. so don't trouble us.. be a good girl and follow all our instructions orelse we know many ways to tame you

Shehnaaz just looked at them blankly.. she knew she could take them both down easily.. but she needed to take her time..

Because of her blank face the men got more confused

Man 2: here have this food.. next meal will be tomorrow morning..

Saying he forwarded her a plate.. which had 2 rotis.. some vegetable.. daal and rice

Shehnaaz kept looking at them with a blank face..
She was shit scared from inside but she did not let it show it on her face
She knew that her man will come and get her.. she just had to hang on till then.. and she will be damned if she gives up before her man finds her..

She looked at man 1 in his eyes and spoke

Shehnaaz: haath se khana hai

Both the men looked at eachother and snickered