Chapter 12

Seeing the tense environment Roma Gill decided to break the ice

Roma: beta tumlog khade kyu ho? Please chalke nashta karlo.. fir aaram se baat karte hai.

Sidharth looked at Shehnaaz and found her lost
He leaned to her level and spoke

Sidharth: bhukh lagi hai baby?

Shehnaaz came out of her transe and spoke

Shehnaaz: haa lagi toh hai

He nodded and then looked at Roma Gill

Sidharth: chaliye

He then looked at Ali and Kushal and signed them to follow him

Sidharth sat next to Shehnaaz who sat on her seat where the breakfast prepared by Ali was placed.
Looking at the plate Sidharth spoke

Sidharth: not bad Ali.

Ali nodded and spoke

Ali: waada kara tha aapse ke dhyan rakhunga uska.. itna toh karna hi tha.

Sidharth nodded and looked at his baby who had already started eating.

Half way down the breakfast Shehnaaz dropped the spoon in her plate and leaned back on her chair.

Everyone saw her with a confused expression but Sidharth and Ali gave her a knowing look.

Sidharth: thak gayi?

Shehnaaz looked at him and smiled sheepishly.

Ali: abse it is your duty boss

Sidharth chuckled and took the spoon and started feeding her.

After finishing everything on her plate.. Shehnaaz started feeding him.

All the Gills were looking at them and their guilt was increasing with every gesture.. every effort which Sidharth and his men were making for Shehnaaz.. everything which they failed to do for her..

It seemed like they could only call her their "princess" but Sidharth and his men treated her like a Queen.

Vikram Gill who was watching his princess being treated as a Queen was in his own dilemma
He knew who Sidharth was.. he knew him very well.. Sidharth's father Tej Shukla was his associate..
And Tej Shukla was not a person who had a good reputation in their world
He was very greedy and hungry for power..  and he did every incorrect thing just for his hunger for power.
And according to the world Sidharth is no less then his father.. but he reputation is even worse.
Rumors say that he is the one who killed his own father.. reason was unknown.. even Tej Shukla's most loyal men went missing from the day of his death... 
But after Sidharth took over they gained more power.. more respect and more loyalty ..
Sidharth's men respect him and his Queen to the extent that they can give away their lives as well.

Sidharth had taken over from his father when he was almost 23 years old.
From then till now he has taken the gang as well as his business to the heights where no one can reach.

But the Sidharth who is in front of him taking care of his daugher is nothing like what he has heard

The man in front of him is taking care of his girl like a porcelain doll.

Where Vikrak Gill and other family members were adoring their bond..
Maya could not see her getting so much attention so she spoke

Maya: yeh sab kya hai? Hath nahi hai kya khudke? Yeh kya tarika hai family ke samne  behave karne? Ya fir itne saloon mai bhul gai kaise rehna hai family ke sath?