Chapter 24

Sidharth was burning from inside.. his baby his Naaz was in danger and he did not have any clue regarding that person.. but he knew that once that person comes in his hands he will kill him with his bare hands.. and no one will be able to save him.

He looked at her and asked again

Sidharth: mera bachaa.. please batao waha hua kya tha?

Shehnaaz looked at him and sighed

Flashback:

Shehnaaz reached the place where she and Heera were gonna meet..

Ali was there with her along with 4 more bodyguards.
After the fiasco at the conference Sidharth did not wanna take any risk with her safety so the additional security.

Shehnaaz was done with them.. she understands why Sidharth was doing it but it was getting too much for her.

So when they reached she asked them to wait for her in the car..
Only Ali accompanied her inside..
Anyways Heera knew Ali so it wouldn't be a problem..

When she reached there she saw that Heera had already reached.

Seeing Shehnaaz.. Heera excitedly waved her hands in the air to gain her attention
Shehnaaz chuckled seeing her over excited best friend and ran towards her..
Seeing Shehnaaz running towards her Heera stood up and opened her arms..
Shehnaaz rushed in her arms and hugged her tightly.. Heera was quick to wrap her arms around her with the same force..

It was only a few weeks since the girls have not seen eachother but it seemed like forever.

Ali chuckled seeing them but did not disturb their moment.

After a long hug full of squeals.. tears and a lot of I miss yous the girls separated..

After leaving Shehnaaz.. Heera ran and hugged Ali..
Ali was taken aback by the force but stabled himself and returned back the gesture.

Heera: kitna kiss kiya maine tum dono ko.. mann hi nahi karta tha mujhe hospital jaaneka

Shehnaaz shook her head.. her best friend is a big drama queen

Shehnaaz: mujhe laga tu hospital patients ke liye jaati hai..

Heera made a face hearing this.. her best friend is waaaaay to boaring

Heera: kitni woh hai na tu.. bhavna samaj jaani..

Shehnaaz just shrugged her shoulders and went to the table where Heera was initially waiting for them.

Heera and Ali also joined her.
Heera sat next to Shehnaaz whereas Ali sat opposite to them.

Heera: kya khana hai?

Shehnaaz: seedha khana? Abhi toh bada bol rahi thi ke mujhe miss kar rahi thi.. fir bhi "kaisi hai tu?" "How is everything going?" Ke bajay seedha khana? Waah kya dost hai tu Heera!

Sarcasm was dripping with her every word.

Heera gave her a sheepish smile..