Chapter 19

Maya's eyes turned wide listening to him..
All the things which she had done with Shehnaaz started coming in front of her like a movie..
Her face turned pale and she started sweating..

Ali smirked seeing her reaction.. Shehnaaz's brother inside him let out a satisfied growl.. He looked at Maya with pure devil expression and continued

Ali: so jitne din yeh "hum saath saath hai" type family bakne jeena chahte ho je lo.. because the day the truth will come out ek dusre ko kya khud ko bhi nahi sambhal paoge..

Everyone in the Gill family were confused as well as scared..
They are yet to bear the repercussions of their past actions.. and now after listening to Ali they are more curious to know what happened that day!

Kushal: look at their faces.. yehlog kaise accept kar payenge sach.. damn this is hilarious!

Sidharth and Ali chuckled whereas Shehnaaz showed no emotions.

Sidharth noticed it and circled his arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

Shehnaaz buried her face in his chest and relaxed.
His scent was enough to calm her nerves.

The Gills were in a major major turmoil.. Roma Gill knew that something very wrong has happened because of that decision which has made her daugher so cold towards them..

Roma: aisa toh kya hi sach hai jo humari family ko tod dega?
Please batao kya hua tha?

Shehnaaz looked at her..

Shehnaaz: jo aapne pichle 15 years mai janneki koshish nahi kari woh ab kyu janna hai Mrs Gill?

Roma: please bacche.. mai jaanti hu ke humse galti hui hai..

She was cut in between by Shehnaaz

Shehnaaz: haaan hui hai galti aap sabse.. bahut badi galti!!

She yelled!

Everyone was taken aback by her tone.. but Roma Gill did not loose her ground.

Roma: jaanti hu meri gudiya.. 1 mauka dey de hume.. sab theek karneka?

Shehnaaz: exactly kya theek karna hai aapko? And how do you plan to do it?

Roma: mujhe bass tu wapas chahiye... meri beti mujhe wapas chahiye.. tu jo bolegi woh mai karne taiyaar hu..

Shehnaaz: aapki beti usi din marr gai thi jis din usse yaha se bahar nikal dia gaya tha.. bina uski baat sune.. bina uska kasoor jaane..
Toh aap jo chahti hai woh kabhi nahi ho sakta.. koshish karna chod dijiye.. jaise maine chod di thi uss din ke baad.

By now Roma Gill was a crying mess.. her family couldn't see her in this state

Vikram: kyu kar rahi hai aise? Galti toh sabse hoti hai na? Humse bhi ho gai.. please hume maaf karde.

Shehnaaz: maafi galtiyo ki hoti hai.. par aapse galti nahi gunaah hua hai.. aur gunaaho ki sirf saza hoti hai..

Varun: sirf humse galti hui? Tune kuch nahi kia? Inspite off everything hum tu aai hai tabse tujhse normal hone ki koshish kar rahe hai.. taaki sab pehle jaisa ho sake.. par tujhe koshish hi nahi karni..

He expected a loud reaction from her on this..
Just in anger she might speak up something regarding the past.. but Shehnaaz Kaur Gill was not in the mood to give any fucks.

Shehnaaz: ha nahi karni koshish..

She deadpanned.

Rudra: yaar Sana tu kyu itna react kar rahi hai.. boarding school bheja tha tujhe.. Jung pe nahi..

Shehnaaz looked at him and spoke

Shehnaaz: sirf boarding school? Acha? Kaise bheja tha? Tu aya tha chodne? Tune dekha tha mujhe waha jaate?

Rudra: driver ke sath bheja tha humne..

Shehnaaz: kis driver ke sath?

Everyone fell silent listening to her question.. no one remembers the driver with whom she was sent that day.. and now when they think about it no one remembers who he was at all.. he was not someone whom they had hired..
In the fit of rage they did not even notice that they are sending her with someone whom they dont even know..

A shiver ran down their spines when they realize what was she implying on..
She was never reached the boarding school..
She was out there on her own.. without her family.. with someone whom she did not know..
They left her and did not even look back and check if she was doing fine.. heck they did not even inquire with the school if she reached there safely..
Realization hit them as Thor's hammer and their eyes widen...

Multiple gasps were heard and Shehnaaz smirked knowing that they reached where she intended them to reach..

Everyone's eyes snapped to her with multiple reactions.. guilt.. remorse.. shock and most importantly fear... whereas she stood there with a neutral face..
Like what she just said was a very casual thing to say and it just did not sum up their 15 years old sin.

Shashi Gill was the first one to come back from the shock

Shashi: toh tum itne saal kaha thi Sana? Please batao bache..

He pleaded.. his voice chocked.. his eyes were already filled with tears..
He always wanted a daughter and that wish as fulfilled when Sana was born.. she called him Chote Papa.. and it always made him happy whenever she addressed him as Chote Papa.. he loved her as his own. and now when he realized that how much he let his daughter down by not taking a stand for her when she needed his support the most was making his heart ache.
He still remembers how that day she looked at him with hopefull eyes.. pleading for his support.. but he just like the others broke her hope..

Shehnaaz looked at him with cold eyes.. she has still not forgotten whom he supported that day..

But before she could say anything a loud voice boomed

Sidharth: mere sath thi woh!

And with this he gave a clear indication to Maya that he knows "everything".
She felt her heart stop beating and she was on the verge of passing out.
------------------------------------

Swagat Nahi Karoge Humara!