Chapter 38

The question which Inder Gill asked was something everyone wanted to ask.. but no one had the courage to ask this.. and somewhere everyone knew they had no right to ask anything to Shehnaaz..
All they knew was that she was with Sidharth all these years... But how did she end up with him when they sent her to the boarding school was the question here..

Shehnaaz looked at Sidharth and nodded in yes..
Sidharth sighed and looked at Inded Gill

Sidharth: mere sath thi woh..

Inder: jaante hai hum yeh.. but kaise? Inhone toh usse boarding school bheja tha.. tumhare sath kaise fir?

Ali chuckled on this

Ali: Gill sir.. aap nahi sunn paaoge iska jawab.. itni baat pe dhyan dijiye ke yeh humare sath thi itne saal.. safe and sound

With this statement fear gripped everyone's heart
What did he mean by "iska jawab nai sunn payenge"

Roma: please hume batao hua kya tha?

She pleaded helplessly.. she wanted to know how much more she had wronged her only daughter.. she had to make it right for her and her daughter.. for that she will have to listen to her every failure..
And she knew no men in the family had the courage to ask anything to Sidharth or Shehnaaz..

Sidharth: uss din puchna chahiye tha yeh jab kisi driver ke sath aapne apni 10 saal ke beti ko ghar se nikal dia tha Roma Gill!

Sidharth roared and Roma Gill visibly flinched on his answer but today she was adamant to know everything..

Roma: jaanti hu bahut late puch rahi hu.. par please batao kya hua tha 15 saal pehle..

Sidharth sighed and hugged his baby more tightly if that was even possible
Shehnaaz also snuggled into his arms.. she did not want to relive that day.. but today her mother was in the mood for seeking all the answers..

Sidharth: aaplog ko pata hai why does everyone call me The King?

Rudra Gill: kyuki tumhari gang bahut powerful hai.. you have better contacts then anyone else..

Sidharth chuckled on his immature answer

Sidharth: I have these things just because I was passed them to me by my father.. who was the former Don..
Chalo tum sab ko mai ek kissa sunata hu.. Vikram Gill ne toh suna hoga yeh.. shayad unhe sab samaj aa jaaye

All straightened on this

Sidharth: 15 saal pehle ek 23 saal ke ladke ne Rauf lala ki puri gang ko ek raat mai khatam kar dia tha..
Kuch yaad aa raha hai Vikram Gill?

Vikram Gill's eyes widen

Vikram Gill: woh tum they?

Sidharth: ji.. uss din se mujhe King kehte hai..

Shash Gill: par uska humari bachi se kya lene dena hai?

Sidharth looked at him and smirked

Sidharth: kabhi kuch pata chala he ke maine uski puri gang ek raat mai kyu khatam ki? Woh mere papa ka partner hone ke bawajood?

Rudra Gill: he double crossed you?

Sidharth: in that case I wouldn't have finished the gang.. I would have taken over..

This shut everyone up... no one knew what can be more grave then double crossing the Don that an entire gang was wiped out in one night.. that too by a 23 year old.
But Roma Gill's instinct was growing stronger that everything is connected

Roma Gill: kya hua tha uss raat?

Sidharth: ussne mujhe jo mera hai woh dene se mana kara tha.

Roma Gill: kya tha woh?

Sidharth: usne mujhe Meri Shehnaaz dene se mana kia tha..

Roma Gill was confused... But all the men in the house stood up with a jerk..

Vikram Gill: kya matlab usne tumhe Shehnaaz dene se mana kia? Uske paas thi meri bachi?

Inder Gill was shaking with anger and everyone could feel the waves of rage coming from him...
Vikram Gill and Shashi Gill were almost on their knees and the other 3 were just hoping that they were misinterpreting Sidharth's obvious hints.

Deepali Gill chose to speak for the first time

Deepali Gill: kya baat hai? Aap sab aise kyu react kar rahe hai?

Ali and Kushal smirked

Ali: puchiye apne pati aur beto se ke Rauf lala kon tha?

Roma Gill just looked at her Vikram Gill and he whispered

Vikram Gill: kotha chalata tha Rauf lala

Saying this he literally fell on his knees.. Shashi Gill was instantly on his side trying to comfort him.. but he was equally broken hearing the truth..

Vihaan Gill: how?

asked in a broken whisper

Ali: jiss driver pe tumne apni beti se bhi zyada bharosa karke usse boarding school bheja tha.. woh usse waha leke hi nai gaya tha.. usne usse Rauf lala ko beach dia tha!

He literally spat

This broke the already bleeding hearts of the Gills
Shehnaaz hid herself in the arms of her man
She did not even look up even once to see the reactions of her family to the truth of that day.. the black day of her life
Sidharth did not even move an inch.. instead he kept caressing her hair.. she needed him and she gets what she wants..
He looked at Kushal and Ali and nodded.. meaning they were to take charge now..

Varun Gill: Rudra.. woh driver ka pata karo..

He yelled.. Rudra was almost on his way to search for him

Ali: tum dimag se paidal ho kya? Tumhe sachi lagta hai ke humne ab tak usse zinda rehne dia hoga?

Kushal: par tumlog ko ek important baat janni hai?

Vihaan Gill: kya baat?

Kushal: jab humne uski khatirdari kari tab usne hume itni mazedaar baat batai ke hum woh apne tak rakhna nai chahte.. aapse share karna chahte hai.. aaplog sunna chahte ho?

He said chuckling but the Gills did not find it amusing

Varun Gill: kya bataya usne?

Ali: he was paid to do what he did.. he did not do it by himself..
Arey woh toh tumhara driver tha bhi nahi.. usse yeh kaam karne hire kia gaya tha tumhare yaha..

Listening to this Inder Gill bursted

Inder Gill: who?

All eyes moved to him.. he was on the verge of bursting.. his eyes had turned red.. his hands were shivering.. his aura had turned deadly and he was getting thirsty for blood..

Sidharth looked at him dead in his eyes and spoke

Sidharth: Maya
--------------------------------------------------------------