Chapter 26

It has been a week since Shehnaaz was in the hospital
And today she was getting discharged with Ali..
Ali has also recovered till the extent of him getting his discharge..
Both Shehnaaz and Ali were to rest strictly... Much to their dismay..
Shehnaaz wanted to have a normal life but a strict Sidharth crashed down all her hopes.

Heera was also out of danger but was put to induced coma for her internal healing.
She was also being shifted to the Gill Mansion.
Everything including the medical equipments till a full time nurse ws already waiting for her at the Gill Mansion.
Varun Gill had not let any loose ends for Heera..
Shehnaaz noticed how her brother looked at Heera's unconscious form with an unknown expression.
She wanted to speak to him but something within her stopped her from approaching him.. so she let it go... For now..
But she was sure that if his behaviour continues in this way she will have to confront him sooner or later.
----------------------------------------------------
With a long convoy of cars full of bodyguards they reached the Gill Mansion late in the evening..
Heera was taken in an ambulance till there and "surprisingly" Varun Gill insisted to accompany her till his house..

Shehnaaz walked towards the main door with Sidharth and Ali on either of her sides
Kushal was behind her...
They were the 3 men whom she trusted with her life... And time and again they have proved that they are worth her trust.

As soon as the door opened Roma Gill was quick to rush towards her and eloped her in her arms.
Shehnaaz stiffened with her unexpected hug but did not react.
Whatever their past was.. she cannot take away her right as a mother

Roma Gill hugged her daughter till her hearts content..
She was denied to go to the hospital by Sidharth because he did not want any risks with any of their safety.
He was still not sure whether this attack was someone from his enemies or someone from Gills enemies.

He had ordered the Gills to get till the core of the matter..

After leaving Shehnaaz.. Roma Gill patted Ali's head with her motherly warmth..
In the past days she might not be able to make a place in her daughter's heart but Ali did make a place in her heart..

Soon Deepali Gill brought the Aarti Thaal for their welcome.
After the Aarti they were asked to come inside..
But Roma Gill did not accompany them.. she went straight to the ambulance which had Heera
She put tika on her forehead and did her aarti.. she prayed the almighty for her recovery..
She was somewhere grateful to this unconscious girl for saving her daughter's life ..
Because if it was Shehnaaz lying here in place of her she wouldn't be able to take it.. she was sure.
----------------------------------------------------
At Night..

Shehnaaz was put to bed by Sidharth after giving her the medicines.
The heavy doses of medicines made her drowsy and helped Sidharth put her to bed without any whining.

He kissed his sleeping baby one last time before leaving from the room.

He was going to Vikram Gill's study but when he was passing Heera's room which was next to Shehnaaz's room he saw Varun Gill exiting her room..
Since Sidharth was in the opposite direction Varun did not notice him..
----------------------------------------------------
In the meeting room

Everyone were tensed because it was the time of confrontation and answers.

Sidharth: so tell me Mr Gill.. who is after the blast?

He asked directly.. straight to the point.

Vikram Gill: naam pata nahi chal paya hai ab tak but yes we have got a lead

Sidharth raised his brow but still gestured him to continue

Vikram: we checked all the cctv footages.. before the blast..
There was a guy who was wearing a grey hoodie who followed Shehnaaz from our house till the restaurant..
And just 1 minute before the blast he took his bike and left in the opposite direction..