Chapter 14

As soon as Shehnaaz came out the room she heard a gunshot.. from her father's house office.

Fear crept in her heart.. though she loves Sidharth and she knows that he will not to anything just out of rage..
But she also knows that how much he dislikes her family.. because of their past actions.

She was already not in a good mindset from the time her father asked Sidharth to meet him alone.
And now this gunshot just tensed her more.

With bullet speed she ran to the office and opened the door with a bang.

The scene inside froze her heart.

Her Sidharth was having a gun in his hands.. pointing it to her father.. and bullet hole on the wall behind her father.

Sidharth's face showed pure rage and her father though looked unfazed but she could see the fear in his eyes.

But seeing the location of the bullet she was sure that Sidharth missed it on purpose.
Because Sidharth missing his aim in impossible.

Shehnaaz was relieved that her man understands her.
Her dad pissed him to the level where he had to shoot a bullet yet he did not shoot him.
But the question still lingering in her head was that "aisa toh kya bol dia Mr Gill ne that Sidharth could not control and had to fire a bullet?"

By the time Shehnaaz analyzed the situation Ali and the other family members reached there.

Everyone were shocked to see the scenario.. only Ali could make out what must have happened..
Rest of the family was in shock..

Ali: Bhai

He whispered gaining Sidharth's attention

Sidharth lowered his gun and looked at his back..
All he saw was his baby and her reaction..
And seeing her not looking at him accusingly he felt an unknown relief.

Now it doesn't matter what anyone else will think.. till the time his Naaz knows he did nothing wrong he can careless about others.

Where Sidharth and Shehnaaz were having an eyelock
Maya was smirking..
She thought that it was a golden opportunity to kick Shehnaaz and Sidharth out of the house.

Maya: what the hell? Yeh kya badtameezi hai? Humare gharpe aake tumne mere bhai pe goli kaise chalai?

Sidharth stiffened on her words.
He tightened his hold on the gun and in the next second the gun was pointed at Maya

Sidharth: batau kaise chalai?

He said with a smirk.. whereas Maya's eyes widen in seeing the gun pointed in between her eyes.

Sidharth: 1 baar mai baat samaj nahi aati na?

Maya was so scared that she could not speak anything.

Roma Gill was hurt seeing the situation.. a bullet was fired on her husband by the man whom her daughter loves.
How should she react? No one knew..

Roma: please batao yaha hua kya hai?

She almost pleaded..

Sidharth looked at her helpless form and lowered his gun and placed it in his waistband

Maya visibly relaxed

Sidharth: why don't you ask your husband Mrs Gill.

Roma then looked at her husband

Roma: bataiye please..

Vikram Gill understood that he messed up once again.
He lowered his head and spoke