Chapter 28

A month later..

It's been a month that Heera has come back from her induced coma.
And she was recovering on a very fast pace.
She had already started walking on her own.. though with support of wall or a walking stick.. but she was doing it by herself without anyone's help

Shehnaaz and Ali wanted to be with her but she had closed off..
She was not the same.. she had become the opposite
She remained quiet most of the day.. she was lost somewhere...
The entire day either she stayed in her room or when she came out of the room she went to the terrace..

Shehnaaz was very worried for her.. Heera was someone who wouldn't keep her mouth shut for even 2 minutes but here she stays quiet for the entire day..
It felt like she is into such deep thoughts that she doesn't realise that she spent the entire day buried in them.

The only positive of this entire situation was that the bond between Varun Gill and Heera was blooming...
Varun comes home early almost everyday so that he can take Heera to the terrace.. he there makes her walk or just sits with her and keeps watching her as she is drowned in her thoughts.
He makes sure that she does not go out of her room without him..
Although Heera has spoken very less with him but their emotional connect has begun to form with Varun's attempts.
Also Heera had started reciprocating to his gestures..
She doesn't take her medicines if not with Varun's hands or him being on call.. she waits for him to come back so that they can have their regular walk on the terrace..

She wants to explore this new found attraction but with the mess in what she is currently it seems that it is impossible for her to even think about any future with him
But her soft heart couldn't let him get disappointed after going out of the way and treating her with so much softness.

Even Roma Gill has started getting attached to Heera..
She was so grateful for her for saving her daughter's life.. therefore even she did not leave any chance to take care of her.

All the Gills along with Sidharth and Ali noticed the changes in Varun Gill's behaviour towards Heera...
But untill it was helping Heera they decided not to say or do anything in between them.
----------------------------------------------------
In this month another positive thing has happened.
Inder Gill has started recovering at a very high pace!
How?

Because Shehnaaz spends her entire day with him.
She Pampers him a lot.. like having movie marathons with him.. smuggling sweets for him.. sneaking out at midnight or early morning for a long drive then welcoming the sunrise with tea and snacks at the local tea stall...

Inder Gill and Kalyani Gill were the happiest with how the cold Shehnaaz becomes the baby Sana with Inder Gill atleast.

The entire Gill family was seeing everything from afar.. all of them were relieved with the recovery of Inder Gill... But they were dreading that the day Inder Gill recovers completely their princess will again go away from them...
All of them were having bitter sweet thoughts with the turn of events.

The only person who was not happy with the current situation was our Sidharth!
Of course!
How can he be happy?
When his baby was with her grandfather for the entire day..
The only time she comes to him was at night... That too not the entire night.. because she then again leaves at early morning to welcome the sunrise with her grandfather!!!

He keeps sulking the entire day but Shehnaaz doesn't give him any Bhav.
But Sidharth being Sidharth sneaks in few kisses here and there to sooth his longing heart...
----------------------------------------------------

It was one such day when Shehnaaz was with her grandfather since early morning.. today Sidharth did not get morning kiss also but he was required at work and  was leaving for his main base in Punjab..
He was sulking since the morning when he woke up alone on the bed..
His sulking continued when he had to go out of he house for that day... Because of this he will not get to see her also..
And on top of that she did not come to see him when he was ready to leave the house..