Chapter 15

The atmosphere of the Gill Mansion was very tensed.

Everyone were in their rooms thinking about what Ali said
They were scared.. very scared about their decision
A lot of what ifs were popping up in their minds
Like
What if their princess was on wrong place at the wrong time?
What if Maya had a misunderstanding?
What if Shehnaaz was innocent?
What if Maya was lying? And What if they lost their princess because they were emotional fools?

All their answers were the same.. and they were in deep deep mess.

And as for Maya she was panicking..  she knew that now everyone will think properly regarding that incident
15 years ago she was able to convince them because she was on the hospital bed and everyone was very emotional.. no one used their logical brain..
But now since Ali has literally revealed the entire situation everyone will definitely think in that direction.

But she was not someone who would let the situation go out of her hands.
Shehnaaz doesn't have any proof against her.. so Maya thought that she can still manipulate the Gills.. once again!
------------------------------------
In Shehnaaz's Room

Shehnaaz was taking a hot shower.. she needed it to calm her mind.
As the past was unveiling she was having a very foreign feeling..
She could make out if it was relief or happiness or disappointment or sheer helplessness..

Yes she wanted the Gills to know the truth.. but she did not want to be the one to tell it to them.
She wanted them to find it on their own but even in 15 years they still believe what they saw.
She was more then disappointed now.. she had given up on her family long ago.. and the Gills have proved her decision correct.

After drying herself she came out of the bathroom wearing her robe.. but looking at the scene in front of her she stopped walking.

Her man.. was standing there shirtless in all his glory..
He was facing the window and talking on phone.
His biceps and back muscles were flexing.
Just by looking at his back Shehnaaz was getting wet.
She couldn't take the distance so she went and hugged him from behind.
And as a reflex Sidharth's free hand went over her small palms which were now on his stomach.

He took her one hand and kissed on the palm.. he then did it with the other hand as well.
All while talking on the phone.

As soon as Shehnaaz realized that his call was ending she started kissing his back..
She started placing feathery kissed on his back.

Sidharth closed his eyes with pleasure.. he ended the call and turned back.. still in her arms.

Shehnaaz looked at him with all her love and he wasted no time in showing her how much he loves her by claiming her soft lips making her toes curl in pleasure.

His 1 hand was on her waist pulling her more to himself and other one was cupping her face.
He could cup her entire face with his 1 big palm.
Shehnaaz's hands went on the back of his neck as a reflex.. she locked her hands in his hair..

When he felt that she is losing her breath he left her lips.. letting her breathe but he was far from done
He dipped his face more and started kissing her neck..
As soon as he kissed the area just below her ear Shehnaaz let out a soft moan.
Sidharth smirked hearing it and bit that spot and the started sucking his bite to soothe the pain.

Shehnaaz was whimpering on his soft torture..
Her hands were locked on the back of his neck.. pulling him close.. her eyes were tightly shut as she felt the pleasure explode in her system.

Seeing his girl enjoying his torture he patted her thigh and she jumped and encircled his waist with her legs and he held her securely.

As soon as she was in his arms he claimed her lips once again.
And without breaking the kiss he started walking towards the bed.

He sat on the bed with his back to the headboard and his girl in his arms.. as soon as he settled on the bed he broke the kiss and joined their foreheads.
Both of them were panting and gasping for air.
Shehnaaz's hand was rubbing circles on the back of his had and Sidharth's thumb was rubbing circles on her cheek and jaw.

When he felt that her breaths have labored he parted a bit and kissed her forehead.
Shehnaaz closed her eyes feeling the warmth.

Sidharth then properly adjusted her on his lap that she was properly straddling him.
He then untied the knot of her robe and removed it.

He looked at her from to bottom.. Shehnaaz was biting her lips with nervousness.

After a few minutes of analysis Sidharth looked at her in her eyes and asked

Sidharth: jab mai Lakshdweep ke liye nikal raha tha tab tune mujhe kya promise kara tha?

Shehnaaz looked down.. she knew where the conversation was going and she was not ready to face it.
Sidharth lifted her face and make him look at him

Sidharth: how many time have I told you to look into my eyes when I am taking to you?

Shehnaaz looked at him with her best puppy face but Sidharth did not budge

Sidharth: ab jo pucha hai uska jawab do.

Shehnaaz knew that there was no escape so she whispered

Shehnaaz: yahi ke mai apna dhayn rakhungi

She said in a mere whisper but nonetheless Sidharth heard it

Sidharth: toh 1 mahine ke ander 5 kgs lose karna khud ka dhyan rakhna hota hai?

Shehnaaz's eyes widen on hearing this

Shehnaaz: tujhe kaise pata ke maine..

She trailed off realizing that she just confirmed what he was accusing her of

Sidharth: Naaz I know you more than you know yourself.. tujhe kya laga ke mai realize nahi karunga ke tune weight lose kara hai? Haa?

Shehnaaz looked down and spoke

Shehnaaz: tere bina mann nahi lagta tha.. toh bhookh kaise lagegi?

Sidharth closed his eyes.. what can he say on this.. he also missed her very much.. if not Kushal and his eating habits even he would have not eaten properly.
Because come what may.. he and Shehnaaz had breakfast and dinner together everyday... either at home.. or his office or at the hospital or even at his warehouse sometimes.
And that is why this month long separation has taken a toll on them.
He made a mental note to never leave her alone for so many days.

He immediately hugged her tightly.. Shehnaaz buried her face in his neck.. inhaling his natural scent.. Sidharth dipped his face down and rested his forehead on her bare shoulder.

After a few minutes he kissed her shoulder and faced her.

Sidharth: lets get back to our routine.. breakfast and dinner together.. everyday.. and jab tak yaha hai lunch bhi sath karenge.. I need the flesh back in its place in your body.
I like my woman curvy not skinny.

Shehnaaz chuckled.. finally she will have him by her side throughout the day..
Now her decision of coming here was proving beneficial to her.
Back in Mumbai she saw Sidharth in the morning and then directly at night.
The entire day he is busy with his work and she with the hospital.
But here she could have him to herself throughout the day and night.
She was beyond happy.

She was still sitting in his lap.. her legs were on either side of his waist and both here palms were on his chest.
That is when something caught her attention on his chest and she gasped.
------------------------------------
Chalo Good Night :)