Chapter 11

As soon as the voice boomed in Gill Mansion.. Shehnaaz froze.
It was the person because of whom she was alive and was able to sleep peacefully at night.
It was the voice which gave chills to the world but for her it was the voice which keeps her calm.

She dropped her spoon and ran towards the living room from where the voice was coming.
Ali and the other family members also ran behind her.

As soon as she reached the living room.. what she saw melted her heart.
In the living room he was standing.. her man.. in all his glory.. with his infamous smirk.. 
His face was blank.. without any expressions.. not even a slight frown on his forehead even when almost 20 guns were pointed at him.. but as soon as his eyes landed on his Naaz his eyes turned soft and his smirked turned into a smile.

Shehnaaz: Sidharth

She whispered

As soon as their eyes met the time stopped for them.
No one else mattered to them anymore
In the hall full of people she could only see him and he could only see her.

She started taking small steps towards him not breaking the eye lock and he stood there patiently waiting for his soul to come back to him.

Then he just opened his 1 arm and she like a baby ran towards him and hugged him.. he wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her in his embrace and rested his forehead on her shoulder..

This was her safe heaven.. his arms.. she felt safe here.. now that he is here no one can cause her any harm..
Her man was here and now she feared no one.

For him she was his soul.. his sanity.. as soon as he had her in his arms it felt like his heart started beating again.
She is his woman.. his Queen and he had vowed to keep her safe.. and he is never letting her go away from his arms.
She belongs here and he plans to keep it like it.

She laid her ear on his heart and his heartbeats relaxed her raging heart.
She was seeing him after almost a month..
She kept kissing his heart because she knew that he missed her as much as she missed him.
They were away from eachother for so many days.

Sidharth kept kissing her temple and hair.. her every kiss was soothing his raging heart.. his hold on her kept tightening with her every peck.
They were so close that even air couldn't pass through them..

Sidharth: baby

Listening to his voice she looked upwards.. resting her chin on his chest with no plans of letting him go.. neither did he remove his hands from her waist

Shehnaaz: hmm?

Sidharth was in awe of his baby.. she looked so cute.. he just wanted to kiss her senseless and make her scream his name when he claims her as his.. again.
But he kept his desires on hold remembering where he is standing.

Sidharth: kaisa hai mera bacha?

Shehnaaz grinned hearing "mera bacha"

Shehnaaz: ab theek hu mai.. maine tereko kitna miss kia pata hai..

Sidharth chuckled and put a stray hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead

Sidharth: maine bhi.. never in my life I am going to stay away from you for so many days.

Shehnaaz just nodded... he kissed her forehead again and pulled her more close to him.

Their moment was broken by someone clearing his throat

Kushal: hume bhi mil lo.. mai bhi itne din nahi tha.

Sidharth gave him an irritated look whereas Shehnaaz giggled and came out of Sidharth's hold and went and hugged Kushal