Chapter 2

6 months later

It has been 6 months since the Gills are trying to find their princess.. but they have not even got any information related to her.. it was like she never existed after the day she left their lives..

Since the day.. 6 months ago they came to know that she was not in the school everyone is using all their resources and power to search for her.. but nothing has been in there favor because Shehnaaz is no where to he found.

No one from the Gill family has slept peacefully since that day.. no one have had a hearty meal since that day..

Earlier somewhere they were assured that their princess is safe in the best schools of the the State.. but now they are clueless.. it is like she vanished in thin air..

After listening to the news of Shehnaaz not being in the school.. Roma Gill blamed her husband and her Son for her loss..
She has stopped talking to everyone in the house.. except Inder Gill and Kalyani Gill
She spends her entire day looking after them..
Vikram Gill and her share the same room but she has not spoken a single word with him..
She still fulfills all her responsibilities as a wife but has closed herself from all her family..

No one in the house blames her for her behavior
They themselves are not able to forgive themselves to neglect the safety of their princess..
None of them kept any tab on her because they all were sure that if they keep a tab on her and in case of any smallest problem is  faced by her they will rush and get her back..
They knew that whatever happened did not reduce their love for her even by 1%..

All her brothers were not the same after she left.. but after coming to the terms that she is nowhere to be found they became more ruthless.. more cold and more hardworking
They did not come back home for weeks due to work...

6 months ago the Gills lost all their children at once

------------------------------------
In Vikaram and Roma Gill's room

Vikram has just come out of the shower.. and usual his wife has arranged hi clothes and all his other accessories on the bed.
She was arranging something in their cupboard.. her back was facing him..

She does this everyday.. like a perfect wife.. she takes care of all the needs of her husband

A big scar in their relationship is their missing daughter.. Vikram Gill knows that 15 years ago he lost his daughter and 6 months ago he lost his wife.
His 1 decision took away both of them away from him.

His heart is already aching for his princess and the aloofness of his wife is breaking his heart more

Vikram: Romaji.. mai usse leke aaunga wapas..

Roma heard her husband but decided not to reply.. she is listening this from the past 6 months..

Vikram sighed and tried again

Vikram: ham usse har jagah dhundh rahe hai.. puri koshish kar rahe hai

Roma had enough.. she turned back facing him and spoke

Roma: kisi ameer ghar ke staff quarters.. kothe mai ya smashan mai bhi dekh lena..

Vikram Gill stumbled back

Vikram: yeh kya bol rahi ho?
Humari bachi waha kyu hogi?

Roma: aapko shayad reality samaj nai aayi ya aap usse muh fer rahe hai.. meri bachi 15 saal se lapaata hai.. aur hume yeh baat 6 mahine pehle pata chali hai.. sab apni zindagi mai itne busy they ke kisine yeh tak nai confirm kara ke meri bachi school pahuchi bhi ya nahi.. 10 saal ki thi meri gudiya.
Kya kuch nahi hua hoga uske sath inn 15 saal mai.. koi tha bhi ya nahi uske saath? Akeli thi woh!!!

She yelled.. she was frustrated with their defensive attitude..
No one wanted to face the reality.. they were assuring each other and their hearts that their princess is fine.. she just have to be found..
But Roma Gill knew the reality and she was dreading it.

All her words were like slaps to Vikram Gill and Varun Gill
Who was coming to meet his father in his room but stood at the door listening to the conversation of his parents.

With tears in his eyes he left from the room. He could not listen more.. he has to find her.. his heart is saying that she is fine.. his princess is fine..
------------------------------------
Other Side.. Mumbai !

Naaz Hospital

The entire hospital was cheering.. all the patients.. staff.. admin everyone were smiling gleefully.

The reason for this happiness was a loud crying voice of a new born baby

The family of the new born were distributing sweets and treaties to the staff and admin..

The reason for this happiness was standing on the door of her cabin.. with a small smile on her face..

The entire hospital had seen the trauma the lady had been through.. they all had experienced the journey.. that is why all of them were cheering on the happy ending..

The grandmother of the new born went towards her and caressed her face and held her hands

Grandmother: aaj sirf tumhari wajah se yeh khushi hume mil payi hai..

Doctor: maine kuch nai kara aunty..

Grandmother: meri bahu ne apni zindagi ke 15 saal baanch naam ke tane sunkar nikale hai beta..
Aisa koi din nahi hoga jab usne Rabb se 1 aulad ki ardaas na ki ho.. wahi ardaas ka fal ho tum.. tumhari wajah se aaj mere bahu aur bete ko Rabb ne 1 pari se nawaza hai..
Shukriya beta.. Rabb tumhe duniya ki sari khushiya dey

Saying se lovingly caressed her face once again and kissed her forehead...

After she left doctor was about to go to her cabin when she was stopped by the irritation voice of her best friend and bodyguard Ali

Ali: kya baat hai madam aaj toh pure hospital ko khush kar dia aapne..

Doctor: maine nahi.. jis nanhi pari ne aaj janam liye hai usne sari hospital ko khushiyon se bhar dia hai.

Ali shook his head on the selfless nature of his best friend

Ali: jiss pari ki tu baat kar rahi hai na woh iss duniya me aati hi nai agar tu na hoti..

Doctor: woh bachi apni maa ki 15 saalo ki ardaas ka fal hai Ali.. mai sirf zariya hu..

Ali: waaah Shehnaaz kya thought hai.. sab kuch Rabbji ne kara.. aur tune kuch nahi? Kitni mehnat kari thi tune.. kitne tarike use kare they.. tabb jaake ho paya yeh.. thoda credit toh lay hi sakti hai tu..

Shehnaaz: theek hai yaar.. chal ab mai thak gai hu.. mujhe bhookh bhi lagi hai..

She said with a pout..

Ali: haaa haaa malum hai.. bhukkhad kahiki.. chal ab tereko khilata hu kuch.. fir ghar pe hi ruk jaunga.. tera hero Lakshwadeep gaya hai.. tab tak tu meri responsibility hai..

Shehnaaz nodded her head and both the  est friends left the hospital to their home.
------------------------------------
Keep supporting eachother in this tough time..

We all are going through a tough time.. and we are a family..  and family stays together

See you all until next time :)