Chapter 3

Gill Mansion:

Vihaan was packing his bags..  he was going to Mumbai..
He had a meeting with a very big investor and if he cracks the deal 'Sana's Paradise" will be expanded to international level.

Vihaan was about to leave when his brothers came to him.
After the news of Shehnaaz.. like Roma Gill even Vihaan had started keeping distance from his brothers and fathers

Varun: Vihaan sun

Vihaan: ji?

Varun: please apne sath security leke jaa.. akele mat ja mere bhai.. bhale tu humari duniya se alag hai.. par tu Gill hai.. koi bhi tujhe target kar sakta hai.. it is not safe.

Vihaan just scoffed on his concern

Rudra: hass mat Vihaan.. bhai sahi keh rahe hai..

Vihaan: yeh tab yaad nai aya jab Sana ko aapne uske khud ke ghar se bahar nikal dia tha?
Akele?
Woh bhi 1 Gill thi na? Maine toh nahi dekhi thi security tabhi?
Yaar kisine phone karke pata bhi nahi kara ke woh pahuchi ke nahi school!!!
Toh please yeh sare concern mujhe mat dikhao..

Saying he huffed and left the house.. but what he did not notice was the tears in the eyes of his brothers
Tears of guilt.. tears of remorse..
------------------------------------
After 2 days.. late night at Naaz Hospital..

There was hustle and bustle in the gynac ward..
A woman was in early labor.. no one was able to deal with the case because it was a complicated delivery.. and the doctor who was looking after the patient was not in the town because she had to attend another patient.

The family of the patient was wailing because of their daughter in law's life was in danger.
The husband had already started breaking..
Tha patient was dying in pain..

Nurse: Shehnaaz ma'am ko call karke bulana hi hoga.. yeh case aur koi nai handle kar payega..

She said to herself and rushed to call Dr Shehnaaz

Within next 30 minutes Shehnaaz was in hospital and the patient was taken for delivery

After 3 hours a shrilling cry was heard from the delivery room.

The nurse came out of the delivery room with a baby wrapped in blue blanket

Nurse: congratulations.. it is a boy!

All the family members sighed in relief.. the father rushed to his baby and engulfed him in his embrace.

Lady: meri bahu?

Nurse gave her a smile

Nurse: aapki bahu bhi theek hai.. complication ki wajah se woh bahut thak gai thi during delivery so unhe sula dia gaya hai..
Thode time mai hosh aa jayega unhe.. hum unhe general ward mai shift kar rahe hai aap usne fir mil sakte ho.
Mubaarak ho.

Saying the nurse left.. and the family sighed in relief.

After few minutes Shehnaaz came out of the deliver room..
She was approached by the patients mother in law

Lady: thank you so much beta... aapki wajah se aaj meri family mai khushiya aai hai

Shehnaaz: auntyji yeh mera kaam hai.. aap please mujhe thank you mat kahiye

Lady: tune humare pariwar ko itni khushiya di aaj.. mai dua karungi ke tujhe bhi itna pyaara pariwar mile.

Hearing this something broke within her.. everything which happened before 15 years.. what her "family" did to her came in front of her like a movie.
Somehow she managed to stop the tears but then she remembered her current family.. her boys..
This brought a smile on her face..