Chapter 37

Maya was on the floor on her knees holding her hand..

Sidharth has shot her hand.. the hand which had hurt his Naaz .. the hand which she used to frame his Naaz.. The hand which scared his Naaz forever...

The entire Gill family was stunned seeing the video
They couldn't believe their eyes.. how blind they had been on that day..
Their babygirl was innocent from the beginning.. and this had to be proven to them.. this was their failure as a family..

All Roma Gill could hear was her gudiya saying "mujhe mumma ke paas jana hai" .. her daughter was in pain and yet she was not there take care of her.. she was not there to tend her wound... heck she did not even wipe her tears..
She started understanding why Shehnaaz refused to accept her as a mother.. because she failed at being her mother when she needed the most..

All her brothers were already in tears.. they did not stand up for their only sister.. she was in pain and they stood there watching the tamasha.

The most affected was Vikram Gill.. his daughter called him her hero back then.. he was supposed to save her from all the devils.. but he instead was the one who punished her for something she did not even do..

Little did they know that this was just the beginning of their misery.
--------------------------------------------------------------
The man and Heera looked at the video with wide eyes
Both did not know what had happened in the past till now but with Sidharth's intervention the situation had already turned against them.

Varun Gill: kaha se mili yeh clip?

He asked in a broken whisper

Ali chuckled and said

Ali: Shehnaaz ke room ke window ke samne ek CCTV camera hai usse..
And dusra question jo puchne wale ho uska jawab hai ke lipsync specialist se dub karaya hai pura clip..

Varun closed his eyes and finally let the tears fall.. it should have been him who did this.. but alas he being the best son of his best father only heard his father and not his baby sister.

Vihaan Gill: yeh aadmi kon hai Bua?

He looked straight in the eyes of his beloved Bua.. challenging her to lie to him once again

Maya who was whimpering couldn't answer

Shehnaaz turned towards them and said

Shehnaaz: yeh ACP Ayaan Shetty hai.. yeh mila tha mujhe uss din conference mai.

Sidharth just kissed her forehead and looked at Inder Gill

Inder Gill: yeh ACP Ayaan Shetty nahi ho sakta

Shehnaaz frowned and said

Shehnaaz: I'm sure daadu yeh wahi hai jo mujhe mila tha.. and Sidharth ne confirm kia tha ke wahi ACP hai

Inder Gill: Haan bacche yeh wahi aadmi hai jo tumhe mila tha .. par yeh ACP Ayaan Shetty nahi hai

Shehnaaz: matlab?

Inder Gill: yeh ACP Ayaan Shetty nahi ho sakta.. kyuki asal mai koi ACP Ayaan Shetty hai hi nahi.. aise naam ko koi insaan hai hi nai purr police records mai..

Shehnaaz was shocked.. she immediately turned her head towards Sidharth and he nodded in confirmation

Shehnaaz: toh yeh hai kon?

Kushal who was quiet till now spoke

Kushal: he is the bastard son of your great Bua.. he is not ACP Ayaan Shetty but he is a nobody Ayaan..
Baap kon hai pata nai.. surname kya hai pata nai.. existence mai hi kyu hai pata nai
Hain na? Maya?