Ch. 3

A sad Nora walked besides Sadie, Lisa and Eva, who were silent as they were thinking about the questions at the cafe. It was completely quiet until Lisa spoke up.

'That was really weird.'

'Holy shit thank you, I hadn't noticed yet'

Lisa rolled her eyes at Eva's statement and they walked further in silence. They had almost reached the Jumbo because Nora still wanted ice coffee. The Jumbo was only a block away when they started feeling tense. They all felt like something was up.

'You feel that too don't you?'

'Yea I feel it too, I'm so fucking hungry, I feel like I might die.'

Sadie looked annoyed at Nora.

'What? Did I say something wrong?'

That was the last thing they said before it all suddenly went black.

--

When they woke up it was still pitch-black.

'YOOOOOO, CAN ANYBODY HEAR MEEEE?'

'Bro, no need to shout, please, I think I'm deaf now'

'BROOO SADIE YOU THERE?'

'YES EVA I'M HERE NOW STOP FUCKING SHOUTING!'

'I'm not the one shouting you are shouting, hypocrite.'

'Can y'all please shut up?'

'YOOOOO SADIE LISA IS HERE TOO!'

'Thanks for letting me know, I wasn't aware after she just told us.'

'My pleasure.'

'... I'm still hungry tho.'

'BROOO NORA YOU'RE HERE TOOOO, THE WHOLE GANG TOGETHER!'

Sadie just sighed. 'Dude, just stop.'

'Wait a minute, why are we tied up to a chair? And why can't I see anything? Can you see anything? Are we in a haunted house or something? The last time I was in a haunted house was a very long time ago. I'm getting flashbacks from the escape room, I don't think it's actually a good idea for us to go to a haunted house. Who's idea was it to go here?'

'Eva, sometimes I really question your existence.'

All of a sudden the light went on. It wasn't very bright light but it still blinded all four of them because their eyes were already kind of adjusted to the dark.

'AHH FUNKING HELL DUDE!'

'What did you do that for?'

'I see you're all awake and well so let's get the party started.'

'Yo did you guys hear that? The random dude who kidnapped us is bringing us to a party! I like him already.'

Sadie mentally facepalmed herself because her hands were tied to the chair. Why did she had to be friends with those idiots?

'Are you going to kill us?' Eva started again.

'No..'

'Why not? I volunteer.'

'No you don't. I volunteer.' 

'Eva and Nora, shut the fuck up, please, just let me do the talking k?' Sadie tried to stop them.

'Are you guys done?'

The random dude started talking again and everyone shut up. Apparently they didn't want to die after all.

'My name is Lars, and I am here to welcome you to your new school, the Jadu Academy for the fine arts of the fourfold, any questions?'

Sadie frowned. 'Okay, what the actual fuck? We are walking towards the Jumbo, get fucking kidnapped, tied up to chairs and then we're welcomed into a new school WE DIDN'T EVEN SIGN UP FOR, and you ask if there are questions?? Wait, y'all didn't sign up for this shit right?'

Nora, Lisa and Eva all shook their heads.

'Uh yea you might have some questions when you say it like that. Alright listen this is my first time welcoming the new students, I'm trying my best okay?'

'Well continue then, I still don't understand shit.'

'Damn Sadie don't be so mean, he just said it's his first time, he's probably very nervous.'

'Yea, I agree with Lisa, I would be nervous too if I had to welcome kidnapped children to a random school they don't know about. Anyway, hi, I'm Eva, I'm 16 years old and I'm really cool you know?'

'Yea, she is really cool, but I'm also really cool, I'm Nora by the way.'

'They really are very cool, but so am I, I'm Sadie.'

'Yea, actually we're all really cool, because I'm also very cool, that's why we are the squad for the coole mense. WITHOUT THE N BY THE WAY, important detail. Anyway I'm Lisa, nice to meet you.'

'Y'all seem really nice actually. Anyways let me just start at the beginning.'