Ch. 35

'Joooooo, Noraaaaa, wake uuuppppp.'

Nora woke up to someone whispering in her ear and her first reflex was violence. So she hit the person, she was not sure who, in the face.

'Aauuuww, bro why did you do that for?'

'Liv? What the fuck are you doing in my room? How late is it? How did you even come in?'

'It's eight thirty, and Lars has a key remember.'

'Yea Lars does, but you don't, for these specific reasons'

'I stole it.'

'Lars will hear about this for sure. Anyways, why are you here?'

'Today is the day of the market! We're going to shop party dresses for the end of the year gratulations gala.'

'Wait, there's a gala?'

'...Yes? You didn't know?'

'No? How was I suppose to know?'

'Well now you do so get up and get dressed, we're leaving in thirty minutes.'

'Aight then get the fuck out or something.'

'Sorry sorry hoor.'

'I see we have bad influence on you. Watch out or you'll start calling random people hoes, I speak from experience. Now fuck off please.'

When she was finally dressed and stepped into the living room were Lisa, Sadie, Liv and even Eva already waiting for her.

'Even Eva was faster than you, pretty impressive.'

'Thanks.'

'Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!'

Apparently every year there was a gala and a market at the end of the year and it was very popular because the whole school seemed to be here at the same time.

'Bleh so many people.'

'But wait we're actually going to an actual gala? Do we have to bring a date or something?'

'Well you don't have to but it's fun so I would.'

'Ohh Nora you should go with Lars, #goals.'

'But you should go with Julien, Lisa.'

'No, Eva just no'

'Why not, just as friends is also an option.'

'Fine, but only under one condition.'

'What?'

'I only go with Julien if you go with Fynn.'

'Bet.'

'Well that's settled then.'

'But what about Sadie?'

'Sadie is coming with me.'

'I am?'

'Yes you are.'

'cool.'

And that's how it was fixed. After a few hours of putting dresses on and off they were set. All of them had bought a dress except Liv who had brought a suit because she was not like other girls. While they were eating waffles under a tree they had called Lars, Fynn and Julien to fix their dates and now they were all set and done. They only thing they needed to do was mentally preparing.

--

'NORA GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE BATHROOM, WE ARE LEAVING IN FIVE MINUTES!'

'DUDE DON'T INTERRUPT MY MENTAL BREAKDOWN!'