Ch. 19

The whole field went silent. The four of them stepped forward, very nervous. A little bit to their right they saw Liv, Lars, Fynn and Julien standing. They gave them a little smile and turned back to the Circlator. What the fuck even was this? Not even two months ago they were just going to get a fucking ice coffee and now they were about to get exposed to a lot of energy and become an avatar or something. This didn't make any fucking sense. But it is what it is and so there they were. They saw the Circlator slowly turning a dark shade of red because of the moonlight. A weird feeling came up in them, it was almost like they could feel the energy. They could both see and feel the energy building up in the Circlator, it was almost like it was loading. It was loading.

And there it was. It was just like lightning hit them. They had never been struck by lightning before but they were pretty sure that if they were it would feel something like this. All at the same time. They felt the energy raging through their veins, through their blood. It was like they were being burned from the inside. This all happened in matter of seconds. Now the energy was no longer burning their veins, it was going inside them, beyond their body, more like their soul or something. Then the two energy's met, they could feel it. It was really weird. It was like this feeling you couldn't describe and it didn't make any sense at all but still they could feel it and understand it for some reason.

The energy inside them unlocked and on that exact moment the fight began. They drowned in the energy, it was taking over them. It was too much and the energy exploded outwards. All four were slowly lifted off the ground. In the air the fight continued. They had their eyes closed and their bodies were just floating lifeless in the air. But they weren't lifeless, no certainly not, they couldn't be more alive than they were right there.

It happened. First it happened with Nora. The energy was turning green and her face lit up a very pretty green color. under Nora the earth shook a little and parts of the grass and some rocks came floating up. They were already pretty high in the air, about two meters and by the time the small rocks had reached her big parts of the ground were pointing up, towards Nora.

Then in happened to Sadie. Her energy was also still fighting but now it was turning blue. A dark shade of blue washed over her and they could hear the lake a kilometer or so away storm heavily. Little drops of water came out of the ground making their way up to Sadie.

After Sadie was Eva's turn. Seconds after Sadie. They could almost hear the energy screaming inside her. Unlike Nora or Sadie where the energy came slowly and built itself up, no, with Eva the energy suddenly exploded out of her. She was now lying in the air on fire. The fire was licking her skin but none of it was burning her, not even her clothes.

Then it was Lisa's turn. Unlike the other three Lisa's energy didn't set her on fire of pulled shit out of the ground. Lisa's energy also exploded out of her but in a different way. Her whole skin lit up in a combination of a light blue and light yellow color. Floating like that she almost looked like an angel. A sound came out of the forest and only seconds after that a strong gust of wind hit them all, also the audience. The wind was circling around Lisa and brought her posture up. She was still floating, only now she wasn't lying on the air anymore, it was more like she was standing in it, as if she was the master of it, which she funny enough was.

Now everyone definitely knew their Sola but the energy was still fighting for some reason. All this certainly took their toll on the four. Slowly Eva started clenched her fist. If you couldn't already tell, now everyone could see they definitely had an inner conflict. Eva, no actually they all four felt that neither of the energy's were winning the fight. Eva started to scream as she tried to take control of herself. This brought the other three back to their senses and they started clenched their fists as well. Now all four of them were trying to take the lead and win the fight. And it worked. The energy's had been fighting for too long and gave in. They all dropped down in the exact same moment, all falling back on the ground except for Lisa who landed on her feet perfectly.

Eva was no longer on fire but Sadie's clothes were wet and Nora had grass in her hair. They were all out of breath and stayed on the ground for a few more seconds to catch their breath. After a while they felt a little better and could stand on their feet again. It was only now that they realized the whole audience was still dead silent. They slowly turned around. They saw everyone looking at them with big eyes from shock, some even with their mouth open, even Ana was watching them in shock.

'Thank you for watching! Please like and subscribe for more!'

Eva jazz handed and had a teeth showing smile to show her sarcasm.

'That was amazing.'

They could see Liv standing in utter shock watching them. She then started clapping. First it was kinda awkward because she was clapping on her own, but then Lars joined in, and then Fynn and Julien joined, soon after everyone started clapping and screaming. They were kind of overwhelmed and just really fucking tired. They just stood there like: 🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️

Mrs Ana had apparently came back to earth because she came walking towards them, probably ready for another speech. But she didn't, instead she just turned to the audience.

'SILENCE! TODAY WE WELCOME NORA AS A EARTH SOLEM, SADIE AS A WATER SOLEM, LISA AS AN AIR SOLEM AND EVA AS A FIRE SOLEM! NOW LET THEM HAVE THEIR REST AFTER SUCH A FIGHT. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR COMING!'

And with that she was done. With that everyone was done. Everyone started talking to each other and Nora, Lisa, Sadie and Eva turned towards each other.

'Jesus fucking christ, nobody told me it would be this exhausting.'

'Holy fucking shit, I'm a fucking earth bender.'

'Let's just get back to the apartment.'

'Bitches, I can literally control earth, that's fucking amazing.'

'Oh my god yes it is, but I'm a fucking fire bender.'

That's how their way back went; Sadie and Lisa trying to not fall asleep while walking and Nora and Eva fangirling over themself and each other.

What the fuck did I just write