Ch. 17

In philosophy they did had to do an introduction round, that's when she found out she had philosophy class with four of the four so called assholes. Fortunately for Nora Lars and Fynn were also in her class. They sat together at a three sit thing. Apparently Lars or Fynn or both had a reputation or something because now they didn't do anything to Nora. She was very grateful so now she could question her existence for an hour straight (gay) in peace.

Eva had biology with no other than the man Julien himself. She had already noticed yesterday that Julien was a shy type. That didn't matter to her though because now she didn't have to sit alone and didn't need to socialize very much, which was fine for her. Biology was quite peaceful because there weren't any annoying people in the class. As the lesson went on Julien slowly started to talk a little more. Their conversation was far less interesting than the one she had had with Fynn but that didn't matter, they were talking so it was all fine.

Somewhere else in the building were Lisa and Sadie having a lot less fun. They had economy which they didn't understand for shit and they found out they Rosa and her bitches were also in their class. Life really hated them for some reason. They sat all the way in the back and Rosa still managed to fuck their lesson up. What did they ever do to her? The bell rang and they almost run out of the classroom, as far away from Rosa as possible, even though they still didn't understood.

Now they all had meditation again. Meditation was suppose to be a subject you did alone but because the four of them all came into the school together the school had made an exception for them and made them meditate together. This time was no different than the one before and all they did was trying not to fall asleep, which was especially for Sadie really hard.

French and physics were exact the same as the times before, which meant it was fine. Kind of boring but fine.

--

They had expected that going to some wizarding school would drastically change their daily lives, but they had been wrong, it was practically the exact same thing. Sleep, eat, school, eat, school, homework, eat, sleep, with some tv and some friends in between. Liv had been right, two months did go by very fast. Nora and Lisa had joined the theater club thing, Sadie the dance thingy and Eva just went to the gym, because the school apparently had one. Sometimes Sadie joined Eva but until now that only happened three times, most of the times they just thought Eva was crazy or something. Six weeks had already passed since they were kidnapped, and in the mean time the gang of the three bitches and four assholes, they now called them the bitch clan, had only grown to hate them more for some reason. The rest school was aware of this and that didn't made them really popular, but they still had Lars and his friends which balanced it.

Look, there were two quite popular gangs in the school, the bitch clan and Lars and his friends. They were both very popular but on different levels. The bitch clan was popular because they and their families were very powerful and rich and everyone was kinda scared of them even though they would probably not admit it. Lars and his friends on the other hand had made people like them just because they were nice. And maybe a little bit intimidating because they were also very powerful and rich. Because of Nora, Lisa, Sadie and Eva there now had a sort of battle arisen between the two about who was the most popular and it forced the whole school to choose sides. It was really weird to be in between; Nora, Lisa, Sadie and Eva really didn't do anything special, they just went to class and did their homework, only they had the bad luck Lars and his friends really liked them for some reason. I mean they did like them too but they were starting some sort of war, even the teachers were choosing sides.

--

Fynn, Julien, Nora, Lisa, Sadie and Eva stood on the sidelines of the field watching Lars and Liv play football. They were pretty good actually.

'Dude your pre exams are in two weeks, I'm so exited!'

'Yea, please don't remind me.'

'...I'm still exited for your pre exams tho. I still think it's weird though, that the radars couldn't read you.'

'What do you mean with that?'

'Well its pretty logical they couldn't read your Sola, that happens a lot but they also couldn't read your level. They are almost always able to read the levels from the people on the radars, even when they are like a five or something, but they couldn't with you.'

'Hmm weird.'

'Yea...'

'...So anyways, Lisa did you know that the Hollywood sign in Los Angeles once said Hollywoodland?'

'Holy shit Nora, it did? I didn't know.'

'I know right, me neither.'

This story is already longer than I wanted and I still have so many ideas so I'm trying to speed it up a bit.