Ch. 23

'Fuck, I should've picked up the charger myself.'

'Oh yea I forgot about the charger, I couldn't find it by the way.'

'I'll search it tomorrow it's probably somewhere under the mattresses or something.'

'But you didn't answer my question.'

Lars sighed

'...Yes, I am pan.'

'Oh my god, this is amazing.'

Lars looked at Lisa with a confused look. He was also kind of relieved she wan't mad or had freaked out or something.

'Now Nora and you should date even more!'

'Excuse me, what?'

'You know, you...'

She pointed at Lars.

'...and Nora...'

She pointed at Nora who was going wild on Måneskin.

'...together, dating.'

'Nora would never want to date me.'

'Bruh you really are very fucking stupid. But wait, do you like Nora?'

'...Maybe.'

'I fucking knew it, this shit is getting better and better. Anyways, back to the subject, why didn't you tell us? Do Fynn, Julien and Liv even know? Do your parents even know?'

'...No, you're the only one.'

'But why?'

'I dunno, I'm scared I guess.'

'Scared for what? What in god sake is going to happen?'

'How the fuck am I suppose to know how y'all will react? Who knows, maybe you'll all get mad or something and don't want to be friends with me anymore.'

'Gast, you do know how fucking stupid you sound right now right?'

Lars looked at her with a questioning look.

'I'M FUCKING BI WHY THE FUCK WOULD WE NOT ACCEPT YOU? I really wonder how the fuck you do a levels. At this point you're just making up excuses'

Lars sighed again.

'You're right.'

'I know, I'm always right. But wait, not even your parents?'

'My parents are the last ones to tell, they are proud people and I'll be a shame to them, I really doubt they'll accept.'

'Damn your family sounds like the Malfoy family or something.'

'Yea it's actually kind of sad I know.'

'But I think you should come out to the rest tho. Even if they wouldn't accept you, which won't happen but if, you know they aren't worth to be called friends.'

'How am I even suppose to come out in the first place?'

'Hmmmm, I might have an idea.'

A smirk appeared on Lisa's face.

'But first let me grab a charger from our apartment because my phone is also almost empty. YO JULIEN YOU COME WITH ME TO GET A CHARGER FROM MY ROOM?'

'YEA SURE!'

'I'll speak you later about this, now go dance with Nora or something.'

Lisa winked at Lars and he smirked back. Lisa stepped outside Julien followed her.

'So which way is your apartment?'

'Oh that's right you've never been to our apartment before have you?'