Ch. 47

The reality returned and now they were back on the field, surrounded by army bodyguard dudes.

'Damn they really have magic fingers.'

In front of them Lars' body was still lying on the ground. They hadn't forgotten about him but but it still hurt them very much to see him just lying there.

'We can't just fight his parents here if he lies here.'

'Yea you're right, he needs to be moved.'

Lisa swished her hand and his body floated away, above all their heads surrounded with some sort of shield so that nobody could touch him. He landed in front of Minho and Jisung.

'Protect him with your life.'

It wasn't even a question, it was just an order. Lisa turned her attention back to Axel, who was still standing a few meters away from them. Karine behind him looked scared. People started noticing what was going on and stopped fighting. Now there was a huge circle around them and Axel and Karine. At the sideline everyone was watching, even the other students.

'We're going to end this for good.'

They started to move towards where Axel and Karine were standing. They were with more and they were also Quattuornexus and Axel understood he wasn't going to win on his own. So that's why now the circle wasn't completely empty anymore and yet again bodyguard were standing in their way.

'The hard way I see.'

Somewhere in the crowd they heard people say things about them and their weapons, people who finally put the pieces together.

'Oh. My. God. They are Quattuornexus.'

'No that's not possible, do they even really exist?'

'Look at them, they have complete weapons and think about literally any time you've seen or heard about them and elements. They are the first Quattuornexus in centuries.'

'But I thought Quattuornexus needed to be family?'

'Yea me too actually... Well maybe they are family and we just don't know, or the Quattuornexus rules are amended.'

The conversations about them were kinda funny to listen to and they started to smirk slowly.

Even though they were powerful before, it was nothing like they felt right now. Now they felt confidence and it felt like they actually kinda knew what they were doing. While they kept walking forwards bodyguards came from right and left and under and above to attack them but they were nothing in comparison with the four.

They were now complete Quattuornexus and also had each other to load from now they were together, the guards had no chance. The trident was flying around and skewed the guards at high speed. Lightning was everywhere and steel from swords and axes were flashing around blinding everyone.

Everything happened in slow motion again. Every move they made was perfect and they knew it was not just their doing. They felt themselves being helped by unidentified forces, so probably the siblings.

If you would have asked any of them a year ago before they went to the jumbo that in not even a year they would be standing in the middle of a field and killing people they would just think you're crazy. The killing part was weird tho, even though they knew they were straight (gay) up killing people and everywhere was blood, it didn't really feel like murder. It was tho. But first of all they were actually only defending themselves, they never planned to kill anybody, and besides that, the death of Lars had made them sort of numb, they almost didn't feel bad anymore, they deserved it. They were now only planning on killing one, maybe two people, the rest was only stupid for standing in their way and attacking them. They would've lived if they just had stayed aside, but they'd chosen not to, so this becomes their faith.