Ch. 26

Sadie was falling and falling. It would have been a LOT more relaxing if she knew she was not going to die but you can't have everything in life. Also she knew deep down she wasn't going to die because her friends wouldn't just kill themselves and drag her with them, but at times like this your first instinct kicks in and that's just panic.

But then, she slowed down a little and eventually she had almost stoped, in the mid air. She took this time to look around and above her a thousand stars were shining down on her, It was beautiful. When she looked down it was less beautiful. A few meter beneath her was the ground, all rocks with one big black hole. Her friends nowhere to be seen.

'I swear to god if they make me go in there I'll-'

She was cut off when she started falling again. Into the black hole.

'Bitch.'

Sadie was kind of scared to go inside but it wasn't like she had a choice or something so there she went, inside.

The hole was the entrance for a cave, a very big one. It was actually kind of very cool to see. The walls of the cave were made out of crystals and they were reflecting the moonlight so they looked like a million stars. The floor was shining, only it wasn't a floor, it was the surface of water.

'You gotta be fucking kidding me.'

But they weren't kidding and she fell into the water. It was very confusing, she knew how to swim perfectly fine but right now she just couldn't. It was like the water told her no or something. She felt a current in her back and let herself float through the water, towards where the water wanted her to be.

It was weird because she didn't need air or something. The urgency feeling she normally had when she was under water for a long time wasn't there now. Maybe it was because now she was a water Solem but it still felt weird. The water was turning brighter and brighter, like they were going towards a light source, which they probably were.

She was right, as always. She surfaced in another cave, only this one was much bigger and these walls had no crystals, no, these had light. All the lights were glowing and the water too, it was even more beautiful than the first cave. Then she saw them. They were all there; Eva, Liv, Lars, Fynn, Julien and even Nora and Lisa. They were all standing on the edge, watching her, but they were all dry which was kinda weird but ok.

Flawless as always she walked out of the water. That was when she realized she also was completely dry.

'I told you she'd come.'

Fynn rolled his eyes at Eva's statement and Sadie started smirking acutely at the look of Eva smirking.

'What? You thought I'd be too scared?'

'We didn't, but Liv and Fynn did. Idiots.'

'So, what are we actually doing here?'

'Oh yea we're going camping tonight.'

'Couldn't you just have told me that?'

'What would have been the fun of that?'

Now Sadie was the one to roll her eyes.

'But we're going camping? Here? With tents or something? Do you even know how to camp?'

'Damn, don't worry about all that, I'm a pro camper yu kno?'

'Of course you are.'

'And to answer your questions, no not here, come.'

'Again?'

'Yes, again.'

So there they went, again, Sadie following everyone clueless about everything. They walked out of the cave back into the living world. Everywhere around them there was water. They walked along the wooden jetty until it just stopped.

'And now?'

'What do you think now, now we swim.'

'Ah of course we do.'

Sadie got ready to jump into the water but before she could Lars and Liv made their way to the front. And of course, they split the fucking sea, what else.

'You literally said seconds ago we were gonna swim?'

'I lied'

'Great.'

'I really thought we were going to swim.'

'Yea me too.'

Now Eva and Lisa joined the conversation.

'I didn't even know you could do this.'

'Well we can't on our own but when me and Lars combine our strength we get twice as powerful which in our case can split the sea.'

'At this point I shouldn't even be surprised anymore.'

'You have talked enough, can we go now?'

Having said that Fynn ran into the sea.

'Ah we're going to run aren't we?'

With a deep sigh the rest followed Fynn and ran into the sea as well. Lisa held out her hand while running and tried to touch the water wall. You could see fish swimming and it was actually kind of disgusting to walk because the ground was very nasty and wet and there were plants everywhere. When Lisa's hand came in contact with the wall it didn't move, it was like a water surface but make it vertical. The further they ran the higher the water walls became. Meters of water rose above them. It was a very weird sight.

'Are we almost there? This shit feels way to sporty.'

An out of breath almost dying Nora was really trying not to die. Almost exact after she said that slowly a castle appeared before them. It was not a castle like the school, this one was way way smaller but gave more classical dark academia vibes and it looked kinda spooky because it was completely dark.

'let's walk the last part shall we?'

'Ah thank you very very much, yes please.'

Now they were walking towards the castle in silence, no one had something to say. That was a lie, there is always someone who has something to say.

'Wait a minute, how the actual fuck did you guys even convince Lisa and Nora to do this? I mean Eva I can understand but Nora??? Lisa???????'

'Actually, I have no idea.'

'Well when I was standing on the cliff I asked myself that too. Wait, why did we even do this Nora? Why did we even agree? This was actually a pretty stupid plan. Let's just all jump off a cliff and hope she follows?'

'Sounds like a good plan to me.'

'Not now Eva.'

'Anyways, we're here.'