Ch. 13

Today was the day they were all kind of looking forward to, but at the same time really not. First they were going to get some information from one of the teachers and after that their own lessons would start. They were still doing A-levels but now in english.

Lisa woke up a minute before her alarm. She grabbed her phone and laid in bed until her alarm went off. She got up and picked up a towel and rushed towards the shower before anyone could get in before her. She cleaned herself up and when she opened the door to get out she found a half sleeping Nora.

'Good morning.'

'Uhhuhuh.'

Nora mumbled something and closed the bathroom door.

Lisa was also very fashionable so she took a while to get ready. When she was finally satisfied with what she was wearing it was time for her hair. Today she thought braids were nice because it fit perfectly with her outfit. When she was finally completely done she went to the living room to eat breakfast.

She opened the door and there she saw Sadie making breakfast. Sadie must've gotten into the shower after Nora, but she was already completely dressed which meant Sadie was just real speed or something. Nora was nowhere to be seen and Eva was probably showering because why else would the shower be on?

'Good morning without worries!' Sadie said, looking surprisingly awake.

'Yea good morning to you too.'

'I was lazy so I didn't make anything, just make yourself a slice of bread with chocolate sprinkles or something.'

'Yes ma'am.'

'Bonjour bitchessss!'

Nora walked out of her room looking very fashionable. It looks like her mood is now better than when Lisa saw her this morning.

'Hi, you look very handsome today.'

'I know right, I'm always handsome tho.' Nora said while doing a hairflip.

'True that.'

A fully dressed Eva walked out of the bathroom. She skipped all three sitting at the table and walked straight (gay) into her own room. Five minutes later she walked out again.

'Well good morning amigo's.'

'Good morning. You're a bit late, we have to go in about ten minutes.'

'Don't worry, I already ate breakfast before showering, I'm ready to go.'

'You are very social in the morning.'

Eva fake smiled at Lisa's comment. 'Well we will be living together for quit a while, so don't worry, you'll see me enough. Or did you miss me or something, in that case I'll be faster tomorrow.'

'No no, we're good, don't worry.'

'I thought so.'

--

Right now they were sitting in a classroom with only the four of them. A teacher named mrs Harvey, she taught English. She was explaining everything but Liv turned out to have been quite complete with her story because everything she told they already knew, except for the part of no drugs or alcohol on school but yea that kind of already spoke for itself, so that doesn't count. Apparently for their parents and old classmates they were transfer students now which is technically true.

'I think that's everything, I hope you will have a great time here! You'll see me in english class, bye until then!'

'Bye mrs Harvey!'

'Bye!'

They all walked outside and stopped when mrs Harvey couldn't hear them anymore.

'I guess I'll see y'all with the lunch then.'

'Yea good luck in physics and chemistry.'

'Thanks, you all in history and french.'

'Bye bro.'

'Bye bro.'

--

Lisa, Nora and Sadie arrived at history. They were pretty early so there weren't many people yet. They sat down next to each other and started taking their books out. Slowly more people started coming in and slowly the classroom was getting filled. No one seemed to show any interest in the three new students. For introduction they just needed to say their name, they didn't even need to stand up. Maybe this wasn't going to be hell after all. The rest of the lesson was just school. Everyone was minding their own business. The bell rang and within seconds everyone was gone. Now the three of them were on their way to french.

--

Somewhere else in the building was Eva really trying not to fall asleep. She was in Chemistry right now and something about mr Celestino's way of talking was really tiring. Next to her was sitting Liv who was also almost falling asleep. Here, introduction hadn't been very interesting either, 'Just say your name and we move on' he had said. It was fine for Eva, she had a weird extreme hatred for introduction, especially introduction games.

In Eva's class the majority also minded their own business, but here also were two dudes who started throwing paper wads at Eva and Liv, even though they were probably meant for Eva. Eva found out she had more patience than she thought she had because she only flipped them off one time, nearly at the end of the lesson, the rest of the time she just (tried to) ignored them with some help from Liv. One of the dudes was named Cas so the other was probably either James, Mason or Melle, the assholes Liv told us about. When the bell rang was also here everyone gone within seconds. Let's go to physics.

--

French had been exact the same as history. They now recognized some faces from history. It was quite funny how they did exactly what they were doing in their old school but now with a different teacher, different class in a different school in a different country... Wait a minute...

'Wait, where are we actually?'

Lisa whispered to Sadie and Nora. It felt like they knew everything, but they hadn't even questioned themselves where they were.

'School, french lesson you dumb-'

'No yes I know, but I mean like which country, where on earth?'

Nora shrugged. 'I dunno, I'll ask.'

She turned to the kid sitting at the table next to her. 'Pss, yo, yes you, do you know where we are? Like the country or something?'

'Uh, we're in Switzerland, somewhere near Lausanne, on the border of France.'

'Thanks.' She turned back to Lisa and Sadie.

'Switzerland, on the borde-'

'Yes we heard.' Lisa cut her off.

'Switzerland, pretty cool actually.'

'And expensive.'

'And predictable.'

'What is predictable?'

Sadie shrugged. 'Well Switzerland is neutral, so it makes sense they choose this place. Also we are on the border of France which means we're probably next to Lake Geneva which is kind of logical if you are a school teaching kids to control water.'

'Ah I love having smart friends.'

'Thanks Lisa.'

'No problem Sadie.'