Ch. 34

They tower had probably been very tall cause the falling didn't seem to stop. When they finally hit the water it all went black.It was very scary and traumatizing as hell and Nora started panicking. Why the fuck did she agree in jumping of a damn building. She tried swimming towards the surface but it was to dark to see where up was and where down. Just about when she started to accept the fact she wasn't going to make it she saw a light.

She saw Eva with in her hands a bubble with fire. It was a quit weird sight, fire under water, but at this point she couldn't question anything anymore. The light became brighter and now she could also see Sadie and Lisa. Sadie was pulling Nora towards her and with a swish of her hands Nora could breath again. She took a hold of her hand and lead her, Lisa and Eva down. At least she thought it was down. She didn't really know where they were going but Sadie seemed to know so she just went along.

As they were moving she saw a light. It was a very small light and they wouldn't have seen it if their surroundings weren't completely black. When they came closer they say that the light was rainbow.

'OMG SLAAAA-'

Lisa started but Sadie shut her up.

'Stop it, don't talk under water, I won't be able to keep you breathing.'

They kept swimming until they reached the light. Next to it was submarine, and not just any submarine, nono it was a yellow submarine. He was pretty cool. The door was marked with big red lines so you couldn't really miss it. So they went to the door. It opened automatically and they went inside. When the door closed behind them the water disappeared and Lisa dried them up.

'So Is this the end? Did we make it?'

Right after Nora said that confetti came out of the ceiling and a voice echoed through the room.

'CONGRATUALIONS. YOU HAVE SUCCESFULLY COMPLETED LE JEU DES QUATRE.'

'Oh my god, we really did it.'

'WAAA YEHES.'

'Never doing this shit again.'

Then Ana came walking into the room.

'Congratulations girls! You did really good, I'm impressed! The other group starts now, we wait for them to finish, or not, and then we'll go back to school. Make yourself comfortable.'

So that was exactly what they did. Right now they were sitting on some couch and drinking hot chocolate milk. They had done the test pretty fast and the other team was definitely taking their time. They had been waiting for more than an hour when they finally heard a bell which apparently meant they had finally decided to jump. They looked out of a very small window to see four figures swimming down. When they came closer they could see Jisung holding fire in his hand just like Eva had done and Chan was leading down like Sadie had done.

They waited for them to come inside and Sadie was already arranging four extra chocolate milk. The door opened and the four of them came walking in.

'Joooo congratulations bro!!'

'Joooo thank you! you too bro!'

'This was definitely an experience.'

'Yea it definitely was something. Especially the part were we had to jump of a fucking building I loved it very much.'

'Yes I know right, another trauma for my collection.'

They talked for the rest of the way back and it was like they had been friends for years instead of the fifteen minutes they knew each other. It was kinda weird but even though the dudes were a few years older than them it just seemed to click. They talked about everything, about school, about people, about kittens, about rainbows, about life and about relationships.

'We're just friends, no siblings I mean. People do sometimes say me and Nora look like twins but no, sad.'

'I can see it, you and Nora, but at the same time also not, kinda weird. With us Chan and Hannah are cousins, but me and Jake are no family.'

'You and Jake are no family huh? The what is he? Just a friend?'

Lisa was wiggling her eyebrows.

'Ah shut it, I have a boyfriend at home, don't you dare try to set me up or anything.'

'Wait, Jisung, you have a boyfriend?'

'...Yes. What about it?'

'Nothing. That's just very slay of you'

'Ah thank god, you scared me for a second.'

'What? You thought we were homophobic?'

'...Maybe... I mean you never know.'

'That hurt my heart. But anygays tell me about him, I wanna know all the tea.'

'Well, he's very handsome and kind and-'

And that's how their way back was. When they got home they went to bed right away, today had been a very exhausting day and tomorrow was already waiting for them again.

I really need to stop introducing new people because I'm going to forget they exist anyway