Ch. 48

Liv had just killed her own father and now an army was standing on a school field with no one to lead them.

'I guess now we should-'

'Yea I think we should do that.'

They stepped forward and Lisa lifted them up in the air. Now they were floating above their heads and looking down on them.

'YOU MIGHT BE SHOCKED, YOU MIGHT BE SURPRISED, WE DON'T CARE.'

Their voices echoed across the field and everyone was silent to listen to them.

'RIGHT NOW I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE, YOU ALL LISTEN TO WHAT WE SAY. TODAY HAS BEEN ENOUGH FUN AND ALL THE STUDENTS PRESENT LEAVE RIGHT NOW TO GO BACK TO THEIR APARTMENT. LEAVE NOW.'

They waited for a minute to let every student leave and when they saw no students anymore they continued.

'TO THE TEACHERS WHO CHOOSE AXELS SIDE, YOU QUIT YOUR JOB AND WILL BE SUED FOR TRYING TO KILL STUDENTS.'

'AND FOR THE ARMY I ASK YOU TO COLLECT THE BODYS AND TO BURY OR CREMATE THEM SO THEIR SOULS CAN REST IN PEACE.'

'IF YOU DECIDE NOT TO DO AS WE ASKED, WE WILL FIND YOU. WE ARE THE NEW QUATTUORNEXUS SO I SUPPOSE YOU LISTEN.'

With that enough was said and everywhere people started to drag body's around. They didn't really know what to do now so they just searched for their friends.

After like ten minutes of searching they found them all standing together talking to each other. Well everyone except Liv, but that was predictable.

'Are y'all okay?'

'The better question is are you okay?'

'Yes we're fine now.'

'So you guys really are the new Quattuornexus huh? That's pretty cool.'

'Yea it's weird but cool.'

'Isn't it a scary idea for you? You are the first Quattuornexus in hundreds of years, people will expect things from you.'

'Yea we know Julien, Mila told us.'

'Mila? As in Mila Favre? You spoke to her?'

'Well yes, we spoke to all Favre siblings. They are pretty nice though. They are also probably watching us right now?'

'Wait that sounds kinda creepy, we have stalkers guys.'

'They'll teach us the things we need to know and after that they'll leave earth finally.'

'What do you mean finally?'

'Well they've been here all those hundreds of years, just not in a body.'

'That's even more creepy.'

'But what are you gonna do now?'

'We don't know yet, and what about you?'

'I guess me, Jisung, Chan, Hannah and Jake are going home, we've been here long enough.'

'Yea I don't know about you guys but I'm also definitely not staying here. I'll probably go to the school in Tokyo or in Seattle or something.'

'I'm coming with you Fynn, where you go I go.'

'Ah goals.'

'Where is Liv by the way?'

'I have no idea.'

'Wait I might have a clue.'

'You six go find her, we will stay here and make sure everything goes right.'

'Thank you, bye!'

'Good luck!'

They started running and Fynn and Julien just followed. After a few minutes they realized where they were going. They kept running and out of breath they arrived. They were at the spaceflies tree. And they were right. Under the tree Liv was sitting, with her head in her arms looking down.

They walked towards her.

'Liv? Are you okay?'

She looked up to them with red puffy tear strained eyes. She didn't say anything but it was a clear answer. No.

Sadie pulled her into a hug because sometimes all you need is a hug. Liv started crying again against Sadie's shirt. Sadie was sussing her and whispering to her.

'Shhh, It's aright, everything is going to be alright.'

'I k-killed hi-him Sadie.'

Liv started speaking quietly in between sobs.

'We know, and it's alright.'

'Lars is d-dead a-and I l-lost my m-mom. I l-lost my wh-whole family. No one i-is left.'

'You have us now, we will never leave you, don't worry.'

After a while the crying stopped and now they were just sitting on the ground in silence. Well it was quiet until Lisa spoke up.

'Liv, everything you said on the field, was that true?'

It was quiet for a while before she answered.

'Yes.'

'Why didn't you tell us?'

'What?'

'That you are gay?'

'Because I convinced myself I was not. My parents have told me since I was so young that being gay wasn't normal, that it simply was not real, that I started believing it. It was only after Lars came out that I started realizing that it might be real after all, that all the things I had felt for other girls all those years was more than platonic.'

'It is all real, your parents didn't know what they were talking about.'

A tear rolled down her cheek but despite that a small smile started to appear on her face.

'It's actually quite funny to think about it you know? I had a huge crush on Sadie for months but I only realize it now.'

'Wait really? I'm flattered.'

After that it was quiet again. No one knew what to say. A few minutes of silence passed and then Fynn decided to break it.

'What are we going to do now?'

'I have no clue.'

'Well there's only one thing we can do when we don't know what to do.'

'Let's play thirty seconds.'

And that, ladies and gentleman, is the story about how thirty seconds went down in history.

The end

Today: december 4th 2021.

It kinda makes me sad to realize it's over, that it's done.

I suck at writing endings so I'm sorry.

Also sorry Nora for not giving you the coffee Lars promised you.

Thank you for reading and bye!