Ch. 40

(3rd pov)

Lisa was tiptoeing through the halls. She had been searching for over two hours now and she was about to give up when all of a sudden she heard way to familiar voices coming from her right. She froze on spot and tried to listen to what was being said.

'We should really get back home, mom and dad are going to be mad if we come back over midnight.'

'Liv shut up I'm almost done.'

It were Lars and Liv, their parents were staying in their apartment. Lisa thought she had all the information she needed when Liv spoke up again.

'You can finish it tomorrow, mom and dad will be in the main hall for meetings with the ministers from other schools so they won't miss us.'

Lisa couldn't believe it, this was perfect, all her hours of searching paid off. She tried to walk away as quiet as possible.

'Do you hear that?'

That was the sign for Lisa to run, the door was so close. She sprinted outside and back to the Favre castle.

'I don't see anything, just hurry up please.'

Lisa smiled to herself, her mission had been successful.

--

It was sunrise, Lisa, Nora, Sadie and Eva were on their way back to school. They were very nervous, after all, it was their first time fighting their exbestfriendsparentsandcompany. When they were close enough they did what they had practiced all week, they held each others hands and stopped the time. It was actually not that hard if they accepted the amount of power they actually had.

They walked inside with no problem, everyone was frozen in place and it was pretty entertaining to watch. Keeping the time still cost actually quite much energy so they were half running so they could release the time as fast as possible.

Then they arrived at the main hall. They stopped right in front of the big wooden doors.

'You guys ready?'

'Let's get over with this shit.'

With that Sadie opened the door, but what was behind was not what they expected. In the main hall was a almost complete army of bodyguards standing and in the middle Axel, Karina, Ana and other teachers and people they didn't know were standing, but they weren't frozen.

'Huh?'

'Good morning ladies, surprise.'

'How are you not frozen?'

'Not even a hello? Rude.'

'Hello, how are you not frozen?'

'Straight (gay) to the point I see, well fine, you guys are no fun.'

'What are you like five or something?'

'Bold. Why do Lars and Liv always have these kind of friends?'

'dude, are you going to answer of what?'

'Yea right, you might me Quattuornexus and shit and very powerful but you don't have any knowledge about it. I've studied the most powerful for years and know secrets no one else knows. You are very predictable you know? It didn't take a genius to understand you'd be back so every day I brought a timestone with me.'

'A timestone? Lemme guess, it's a stone which stops us from shitting with time?'

'Uh yes.'

'Why are they here so bad at naming things, like you have all those cool thingies here and then they call it spaceflies or timestone, a waste of opportunities.'

'No need to be rude, it's thousands of years old and translated through a lot of languages, what did you expect? Well anyways, look.'

He reached inside his pocket and grabbed something round. When he opened his hand again a very pretty, big clear stone was lying on his palm.

'Oeh it's really pretty.'

'I know right, the stone stabilizes the time and even a Quattuornexus can't change that, even they have limits, now you know how.'

'Then we can just drop the time, its exhausting.'

They closed their eyes for a second and for them nothing changed but for everyone outside also not, lmao, but the time continued.

'And now?'

'Now we go for plan B.'

'There's a plan B? Why did no one tell me that?'

'What's plan B?'

'Don't be stupid, look around, read the atmosphere, we fucking fight.'

'Fun.'

'You sure you wanna do this ladies? Look around you, I have a god damn army.'

'Bitch we are an army.'

'Let the games begin-'

'-and may the odds be ever in your favor.'