Ch. 43

So that's how it started. We began running, running towards a whole god damn army led by the parents of our ex-besties. Remember when I said my life was different and weird, well this was the shit I meant. For some reason we're always running, running away from responsibilities, running to catch up with life, running towards the future, towards the danger. Will we survive? At this point I don't even know how we survived the past year, and should we even want to survive? The thoughts are running through my head and it's making me crazy, and I don't even have philosophy. The thoughts are too distracting for this kind of situation, so I shut them out, as I've always done, still running.

On the other side I saw the army moving as well, but everything seemed to be happening in slow motion. I look to my left and see my best friends, some of whom I've known for years and some just for a month or so. But that doesn't matter, because right now at this exact moment, they were willing to sacrifice so much just for us, and I kinda don't understand why. There's actually so much I don't understand right now.

Julien, Lisa and Jake all jumped into the air with a lot more ease than natural. They came down again and then the two sides met.

It was confusing as fuck, they really didn't have any experience with using their powers in this kind of way. Even though they were obviously the most powerful out there it was clearly visible they were not the best fighters out here.

Everywhere around them were thrown stones and water and fire and wind was everywhere, it was like the fight in the main hall but make it more chaotic and bigger. To the right Nora skewered five dudes at the same time with one hand and to the left Sadie was quite literally boiling the blood of  some other dudes. Above their heads people were thrown around against each other, body's flying through the air.

They already knew Fynn and Julien were pretty strong otherwise Lars' and Liv's parents would probably not have allowed them to be friends or something, kinda sad tho. They found out they had made pretty useful friends because Jisung, Hannah, Chan and Jake turned out to be pretty powerful as well. It was quite logical they were strong because they had also passed le jeu des quatre and they seemed to know what they were doing, unlike Eva, Lisa, Sadie or Nora.

First they stayed together, the ten of them fighting alongside of each other. But as the fight went on they slowly split up because the army was just so god damn big. They really didn't know if they were winning or not. They didn't see Axel, Karine, Liv or Lars anywhere while they were the ones they were looking for.

They also didn't know how the other students were doing right now. The teachers neither by the way, wasn't it like their job to keep the students safe or something? They knew some of the teachers had joined the Jensen side but not all. How in god sake was this suppose to end? Were they just straight (gay) up going to kill Axel? Axel and Karine are still Lars' and Liv's parents, they can't just kill them like that but what else were they suppose to do?

Back to the present, Fynn, Eva and Jisung were setting people on fire like candles as an unit or something. Everywhere was fire and it was very hot even though that was probably just because Eva was there. Let's say they were the fire unit and they were just fighting around sixty fire Sola. It was going fine until out of nowhere seven air Sola showed up. They were all seven high up in the air far out of reach of their fire. It looked like they were after Jisung because he suddenly stopped fighting and grabbed for his throat.

'Oh my god, Jisung are you alright?'

'....Can't..... Breath...'

'Shit, Fynn shit what are we suppose to do?'

'I don't fucking know they are too far up for us to reach, we need to get Lisa or Jake or Julien.'

'They are on the other side of the field, they will never be here on time. kutkutkutkut.'