Ch. 42

But before they actually attacked each other they heard a sound from behind them. It was the sound of running.

Behind them students came running towards them, wanting to know what the fuck was going on. I mean not everyday there's an army standing on the football fields of the school so it was understandable.

'Why the fuck does always somebody come in between my 'let the games begin' speech, it's ruining my mood.'

'Same Sadie same.'

'What the fuck is going on.'

They were surprised to hear a familiar voice behind them and turned around. There Fynn and Julien were running, running avec like thirty more students. They didn't really recognize everybody but some looked familiar.
There was a dude Eva recognized from chemistry, two girls from history and some more. They also saw Cas and James (who I kinda forgot existed) and al the way in the back they also saw Chan, Hannah, Jisung and Jake.

'Why do we always need to run, jesus christ.'

An out of breath Fynn finally arrived to the scene.

'Anyways why are we here, please anyone tell me what I missed.'

'So basically Liv and Lars parents are here to kill us but they are scared of us so they brought an army to do it for them.'

'I feel like I skipped some chapters or something.'

Jisung had now also joined the conversation if you could call it one.

'They did come back as I predicted.'

'Yea you are very smart.'

'Thank you.'

Nora, Lisa, Sadie and Eva were kinda confused and also a bit scared, Fynn and Julien had been Lars' friends for years, it would not be surprising if they choose his side. Only in fact, it didn't really look like they were about to kill them. And it also didn't look like they even knew what was going on.

'But back to the subject, you four were just about to take on an army of a thousand well trained Aithers?'

'Well yes I guess so.'

'And that sounds like a good plan to you?'

'Well not really but it was Eva's plan anyways, so you shouldn't have to much expectations of our plan.'

'Fair, but still, the whole army? For real? I mean I knew you were crazy and you did do the next level exam and passed but still.'

'What else were we suppose to do Chan, run? You should be able to understand that's not going to work right?'

'Alright fair.'

It was a funny scene to look at actually, they were just having a conversation with the ten of them and in front of them a whole army was watching them and waiting for them to finish patiently while behind them more and more students came running towards the fields.

'Hey, HEY, YES YOU, are you done?'

'Damn no need to be rude, and yes Axel, we're done.'

Sadie turned back to Fynn, Julien, Jisung, Chan, Hannah and Jake.

'Aight go fuck off real quick, we are about to fight and you need to watch out before you get hurt. Can't you like make sure the other students stay at the side out of the way as well actually now we're talking? Nobody is suppose to die of the students.'

'No.'

'No what? You are standing in the way, just go, chop chop.'

'No dude, I'm not going anywhere.'

'Julien please stop it's getting annoying.'

'I'm not letting you fight alone here, if you fight I fight.'

'That's cute, but you do know we are fighting against Liv and Lars right? Lars, your bestie since you were like six? Besides, if you fight with us you probably get suspended.'

'Well he and the school can go fuck themselves, he left you but I won't.'

'Me neither bro, I'm staying here too.'

'Ugh fine.'

Now their army of six turned around to face Axel. They didn't expect anybody else to come fight for them because an army is pretty damn intimidating, but the out of nowhere Hannah stepped forward as well.

'Standing at the sideline and watching is for pussy's.'

All six turned their heads towards her in surprise, this was the first thing she had said today. Then Chan and Jisung also stepped forward and after them Jake as well.

'This school was getting boring anyways.'

The army of ten were now all standing next to each other with Lisa, Nora, Sadie and Eva in the middle. On the side there were already standing a lot of people watching an filming. Thank god they were being at least a little smart and standing at a safe distance. Axel and Karine were watching them with a bored expression.

'Are you finally done, y'all do take your sweet time, yeez.'

'So can I finally say it now?'

'Yes go your hallway.'

'Let the games begin.'

'And may the odds be ever in your favor.'