Ch. 11

They walked into the main hall and a wave of food smells washed over them.

'Ohhh this smells really delicious, it's making me hungry.'

Lars had been walking towards the hall with them but now he was gone, probably off to his friends. The five of them joined in line. They got their plates and went to sit at one of the empty tables. The food consisted of tomato soup with some vegetables and potatoes next to it.

'Ahhh Nora there, did you miss your family?'

Eva pointed at the potatoes.

'We all know who's family it is Eva.'

'Fair enough... At least we're still able to be dutch,'

'Love to potatoes wel.'

'Yes indeed.'

After that they just ate everything and had some short conversations in between, nothing special. When they were done they brought the plates to the place they had to go when you were done or something. Everything that day had been fine until Sadie bumped into someone.

'Excuse me bitch, who the hell do you think you are?'

The moment the girl turned around they knew they fucked up. It was Rosa. Behind her stood two girls and two dudes, the girls were probably Amira and Lola and the dudes were probably two of the four assholes as Liv had explained.

'Just say sorry and turn around and walk away.'

Liv whispered this quietly to Sadie so she would be the only one to hear her. Sadie nodded very lightly.

'I'm very sorry.'

They all turned and started walking away. As they were walking they could hear the bitches talk about them.

'Wasn't that Liv?'

'Yea, I think it was, I see the bitch has finally managed to make friends, don't know how tho, with that face and that attitude.'

'Who were the other girls tho?'

'I don't know, they're probably new, I've never seen them before.'

'Whatever, I actually couldn't care less.'

After that they were too far away to hear anything anymore.

'That was very weird.'

'I agree.'

'We should ignore them, they've hated me for as long as I'm here because I'm one of the few who is able to get higher grades than them.'

'Wait how do they get high grades, they don't look really smart if I'm being honest.'

'Well they have their ways, but that's definitely not studying really hard or being smart. They hate competition so they try to fuck up the lives of everyone who can be a possible threat to them. That means people who are smart or really pretty and that kind of stuff.'

'If that's the case then this year is going to be very interesting.'

'Why? Are you guys smart or something?'

'Well we did do gymnasium on our school before this, which is basically A-levels.'

'Well the only advise I can give you then is don't try too hard.'

'Thanks I guess.'

They reached the door to their apartment.

'I'll be here tomorrow at twelve thirty, then we can go to the attic and lunch together after.'

'Alright, see you!'

'Bye!'

With that Liv was gone and Sadie closed the door.

'Alright that was fun, now, what are we going to watch?'

They all sat down and watched a random movie on Netflix. When the movie was finished they all went to bed, they were all really tired. If they only knew what drama was coming.