Ch. 30

The next day they were almost excited ited for mr Lee's lesson, which was quite a strange thought for them. First that day they had exams though where they were not so exited for. This was already the second week of the theoretical exams and these were their last tests before the practical exam, where they still were very afraid of. Well anyways they actually didn't fuck up these last tests that much they felt like, so that was nice. Now they were on the way they had walked so so many times, the way towards mr Lee's classroom. They still didn't understand why out of all places he would want a classroom this far away from the main building under ground, they should ask him now he seemed okay or something.

'Do you think we are finally after all this time going to do something fun?'

'I really hope so because otherwise I'll pull a Lisa.'

'Ah don't be dramatic Nora.'

'You ask Nora? Not to be dramatic? I don't think that's even possible.'

'...fair.'

'You are so mean, like oh my gawd.'

Nora flipped her hair behind her shoulder while she said that, just to empathise.

'See? You just proved my point.'

'Calm down y'all, I don't even get how you can talk while walking this so damn long stairs.'

Eva tried to make herself understandable for Nora and Lisa who were arguing behind her, because she was completely out of breath. Sadie just watched from the sideline, it was quite entertaining. They arrived at the big wooden doors which opened themselves. Behind the doors mr Lee was standing, just as he did most of the times, only now he didn't have his blanc expression on his face and he was wearing different clothes, they were almost normal.

'Are you ready for some action?'

'I told you so.'

Nora smirked towards Lisa, who just rolled her eyes.

'I never said you were wrong, I even agreed.'

They followed mr Lee, who was walking towards the back of the room. They didn't really understand why until they were close enough to see a small line on the wall, a square, it was a door. Mr Lee opened it and walked into the dark.

'I ain't going in there.'

'Me neither, it's to fucking dark.'

'Bunch of posers, come on mr Lee is already there.'

'No that's not how you do it Nora, you do like this: Don't worry, we're here to protect you and mr Lee as well, there's really nothing going to happen. See?'

It was quiet for a few seconds.

'Aight what Sadie said, you heard her come on.'

But before they needed to walk into the dark, the dark already disappeared and instead there was now light.

'Ah like this way better.'

Eva walked past the three of them into the whatever it may be.

It turned out to be a quay for a boat in an underground river. It was pretty cool. They all stepped into the boat and waited for it to move.

'...soooo is anything going to happen or something?'

'Yea were waiting for Sadie.'

Sadie looked to mr Lee in confusion.

'Why are we waiting for me? What am I suppose to do?'

'Well you're the water Solem here right?'