Ch. 10

'And... What are we going to do now?'

They were still sitting under the tree just staring straight ahead. Actually no, straight thinking is boring, lemme rephrase, they were still sitting under the tree just staring gay ahead. Way better.

'We can play thirty seconds?'

'Oh my god yes.'

'But we're with five, that's not really handy. We can go to my apartment and then Lars can join in?'

'Why not, let's go.'

They all stood up and started walking towards the building. It was somewhere in the afternoon, around five or something.

'Oh my god, I have an amazing idea! It's Saturday today and Monday your lessons start, but tomorrow you're still free. We have a very large attic here with a lot of shit, so much you can almost just call it a thrift shop. We can go and decorate your rooms tomorrow. I know how boring starter rooms are and decorating rooms is always fun!' Liv was clapping her hands from excitement.

'Sounds fun.'

'I'm really bad at doing shit like that but let's do it anyway.'

'By the way are we the only new students?'

'Well you guys already have each other so you're already not alone, but besides you there are five seven other new kids, but they are here for like a few months or a few weeks or something, since we found them. Most of the time we have one or two new students a month but you just came all together and now the class with new students is a little larger than normal.'

'What for eine gezeliegkeit zeg.'

Liv looked confused to Nora but decided not to question anything coming from her mouth and continued walking.

--

'Yooooo Laaarsss, jeg er hjemme!! I also brought Nora, Lisa, Sadie and Eva by the way, we hoped we could play thirty seconds together and that you could join so we have an even number of players.'

'Oh my god wait I can some Norwegian, hei og god kveld! jeg heter Nora og jeg bor i Amersfoort. Jeg snakker norsk. du snakker ikke norsk. er du glad? jeg er glad. jeg er en jente. du er ikke en gutt.'

'Damn boy that sounded really cool.' Sadie said.

'Thanks bro.'

'As you bro.'

'Well it was definitely Norwegian. Really nice to know that you're a girl.' Liv laughed.

Nora looked at liv with an offended look.

'Bitch you better take that back-'

'Wow sorry, sorry, sorry I didn't mean it like that. You were really good.'

'Thank you, I know right.'

They were still standing in the doorway.

'And? are you going to come inside or something?'

'Oh yea right I forgot.'

They all walked behind Liv into the apartment. It was a very nice apartment, the walls were painted with all different colors. The wall on the left was completely covered with framed photos. On the photos were multiple different little people. Mostly there were two persons, one was a girl with dark brown, almost black hair, green eyes and a very pale looking skin and the other one was a boy with the same dark hair, same green eyes and the same pale skin. They couldn't be anyone else than Liv and Lars self. Their parents were also on a lot of pictures. They looked exactly like Liv and Lars, they were like copies of each other and their parents, it was almost scary even how much they looked alike.