Ch. 12

Nora woke up from a weird ass dream. She checked the time, it was already nine.

She cringed when she thought back at the dream she had had, it had definitely NOT been about Lars.

She got up and walked towards her closet. It took her a while to get an outfit together because she is very fashionable so first her brain needs to wake a bit up so she can think. Coffee, that's what she needs first.

Ah fuck the fit for now.

She takes a hoodie out of the closet and walks towards the living room.

Lisa is already sitting on the couch watching friends.

'Morning sunshine.'

'Fuck off.'

Nora hides in the kitchen and makes herself a coffee.

After a hour Sadie follows Noras steps and walks half asleep towards the kitchen.

Another hour later, after Lisa, Nora and Sadie are all completely showered and dressed Eva comes walking into the living room.

'Good morning bitches.'

'Wow, you're the first one to actually say good morning.' Lisa said surprised.

'No problem.'

'Since when are you so happy in the morning?'

'I'm not, but fake it till you make it baby.' Eva makes a peace sign before she decides to hide in the kitchen as well.

They bullshit around a bit in the apartment until they hear Liv at the door.

'Hey, you all ready to go?'

And there they go, off to the attic.

--

'Wow, it's huge here!'

'I know right, it's all free so get whatever you want.'

'Where does al this shit come from?'

'Everyone just dump their shit here when they don't want it anymore, or if they are done here in school so yea.'

'It doesn't seem like a lot of people like to renovate their room or go thrift shopping or something.'

Except for them there was nobody.

'Well I don't mind, I like it peaceful.'

'Yo look, they have a whole god damn skeleton, who the fuck brought that here? I want it tho, I call him Milan.'

'Ah hell no I'm not living with that thing.'

'Well you have very much pech then Lisa, I already gave him a name, now I have to take him.'

'Lmao sure Eva, go your hallway.'

'Thank you Sadie. See Lisa? Sadie also says it's okay. I can't leave him here.'

Liv watched the conversation with a combination of amusement and confusion.

'Guys just look further please, I don't want to be here for a hour.'

They were there for definitely more than a hour. When they went back they had their hands full with al the shit they could find. First they did the living room, they had been lucky because this time there was paint, most of the time the paint was pretty popular. They painted the walls in many different colors. After the paint they placed plants and hung random shit on the wall. When they were done with the living room they all did their own rooms.

Because of Eva the skeleton was now standing in the living room. "It fits there well" she had said. Milan was now covered with little fake colorful flowers, that was the only condition Lisa had had.

When they were all done, it was already almost time for diner.

'Oooh tomorrow is your first day!'

'I know, please, do not remind me.'

'I'm very nervous.'

'Did you check your schedule already?' Liv asked curiously.

'Of course we did, Nora, Lisa and Sadie have almost all their classes together because they have the same subjects. Here I am doing physics, chemistry and biology on my own.'

'Ah stop complaining, we still have english, dutch, art, geography and greek together.' Lisa said.

'Yea and you and me have math together.' Sadie patted her on the back reassuring.

'Omg I also do chemistry, we can sit together' Liv spoke excited.

'Oh my god really?'

'Yea, physics and biology you'll have to find out by yourself though. Maybe Lars is in one of your classes or one of his friends, he and a few of his friends needed to do a year over at some subjects so it is possible.'

Eva shrugged. 'Well we'll see.'

'I am really hungry, can we maybe like go and eat or something?'

'I'm with Lisa, isn't it time for diner?'

'You're right, let's go.'

Today it was spaghetti, everyone seemed to be very exited for that except for Eva. The diner was exact the same as yesterday only today they didn't walk into the bitches, so today was better. When they came back to the apartment they watched another movie and went to bed early because tomorrow was going to be a long day.