Princess Prom

The Fright Zone

Y/N POV:

I was in my lab trying to find a way to get the wings off my back. I haven't used them in years when I first made them when I was ten as a precautionary just in case, but I couldn't replicate the technology.

I've been up for hours trying to take the wings of safely without damaging them but Hordak made sure that I couldn't remove them.

But enough of that. After Shadow Weaver failed to get back Adora and Catra back at Mystacor. I know she'll attempt to bring all of the Force Captains with her. Especially me.

Y/N: I'm sick of this.

I was pacing like a kid on a tantrum while communicating to Scorpia and G.I.R which was also in my lab.

Y/N: Shadow Weaver failed to get both Catra and Adora. And if Hordak finds out she's disobeying him, she'll take us down with her especially me.

I continued to talk towards my new friend seeing her talk to G.I.R.

Y/N: She's obsessed. We need to think about the big picture. It's time for someone new to take second-in-command. And that someone is me. So are you in?

I looked over to Scorpia as she didn't listen to a single word I said.

Scorpia: You have your own lab in your bedroom. That's so awesome. This friendship is SO official!

Y/N: Thank you. But out of everyone in the entire Horde, I trust you the most.

Scorpia: 'Cause we're best friends.

Y/N: We sure are. Your my favourite.

She blushed while G.I.R did G.I.R

G.I.R: Hey! That hurts my feelings!

Y/N: I don't care G.I.R! I made you!

G.I.R: Okay! Oh, fly!! Yay!!!!

He rolled onto the ground making me sigh in annoyance.

Y/N: I have a beginning of a plan, but it's not enough. I need to capture Adora and Catra so Shadow Weaver doesn't demote me. I need to impress Hordak so he can make me the new Shadow Weaver. How do I do, I do both?

Scorpia: Why don't you try something at the All-Princess Ball? Every princess will be there so Adora will probably go with Catra. It's a win-win situation!

I turned to her to see her with a scroll which shocked me

Scorpia: Ooh! This years theme is Winter Wonderland themed!

I jumped on my bed and grabbed the scroll from her claws.

Y/N: How did you get your claws on this?

Scorpia: They sent it to me. I'm a princess

I turned to her in shock.

Y/N: You're a princess?

Scorpia: Yeah, you know. The Horde crash landed in my families kingdom and let them stay. My family gave Hordak our Runestone, the Black Garnet.

She was saying it to like I knew.

Y/N: You're a princess?

Scorpia: Oh, man, I mean I thought everyone in the Fright Zone knew. I mean it was covered in the Force Captain orientation.

I slapped myself on the face before moaning.

Y/N: I'm starting to think I shouldn't have  skipped that.