Return To The Fright Zone

New Rebellion Hideout:

Normal POV:

The new members were working on the plan to get the rest of the princesses back and come up with ideas to get the chips off their necks.

Adora: Mermista, Spinnerella and Scorpia are wreaking havoc across Etheria. If we wanna stop them we have to neutralise them and figure out how to free them from their chips.

Netossa then slammed her book on the table and grinned.

Netossa: Leave this to me. I've been keeping track track of every Princess weakness. And I've discerned the best tactical strategy to overpower every one of them. Spinny's weakness is obvious.

Adora: Uh - Huh, uh - Huh. Real obvious. And, um, ahem, what exactly is it?

Netossa: *sighs* Everyone knows she twisted her ankle when she was a kid. If you keep her off balance, her injury will act up on her. Next time we fight, I'll target it, subdue her and un - chip her and save her and remind her of it every time she tells me it my turn to clean.

Bow: Right. But we could circle back to your not - at - all - weird - very - detailed theories on our weaknesses?

Glimmer: Yeah, not all of us will be easy as a twisted ankle.

Netossa: Oh, you don't believe me. That's — that's fine. I'll just demonstrate. Entrapta's weakness: tech.

She grew the piece of tech away making Entrapta run after it.

Netossa: Mermista: Fire. Frosta: also Fire. Adora can't act to save her life. Also, extreme hair - envy with She - Ra. Catra: water.

She sprayed Catra with a water spray making her hiss at her.

Netossa: Glimmer: crippling self - doubt mixed with overwhelming hubris.

Glimmer: Woah, woah, woah, thats like really personal compared to fire.

Perfuma: Oh, oh, do me next. Do me next.

Netossa: Perfuma: fire. And an inability to unleash your full power due to your overwhelming fear of hurting the people you care about.

Perfuma: Some might say that's actually a positive quality.

Netossa: It's not. Bows weakness...

She snatched his bow and cut the string in half making him gasp and fall to the floor dramatically.

Bow: You've spent a lot of time thinking about this, huh?

She used her magic to replace his snapped string with her net string.

Netossa: Contingency plans are how you win, and I always win.

Y/N: What about me? What's my weakness?

Netossa: Your love for Adora, Catra and your little bot.

Y/N: Yeah, right. There just my sisters

G.I.R: Oh, me!! Do me!!!

Netossa: G.I.R: Over - sensitive. For example: you suck.

G.I.R then began to sob and cry while running around the cave wailing wildly making Y/N run after him.

Y/N: I'm sure she didn't mean it!

Timeskip:

Y/N's POV:

Everyone but myself surrounded the table trying to figure out a way to deal with the princesses.

Adora: We need to stop the chipped princesses before they hurt anyone else. We've lost track of Spinnerella after Erelandia, but there is good news. We know where Scorpia is. Bow? Bow?