Flutterina

The Fright Zone:

Y/N's POV:

I was in my lab sleeping and having a nightmare about the portal incident and the day I betrayed Entrapta. No she betrayed me. She chose Adora, like she and Catra chose the Rebellion over me. The very people who destroyed my village and slaughtered my family. The visions got more violent to when I saw a person get killed in front of me.

???: My son.

Entrapta: Why did you do it?

Adora: You were my friend.

I shot myself awake and panted, I began to sob lightly until a familiar face caught my attention.

G.I.R: Master? Are you okay?

Y/N: No... no I'm not G.I.R.

G.I.R: Why?

Y/N: I... don't know. Just nightmares.

G.I.R: Okay... I'll just leave you alone.

Y/N: Wait. Please... stay.

G.I.R: Really?

Y/N: Really.

He happily smiled and hugged me making me smile sadly.

G.I.R: Don't worry, master. I'll never leave you.

I smiled softly and curled around him protectively.

Y/N: Thank you. My friend.

G.I.R: *quietly* Yay.

I chuckled and hugged him with all my strength afraid he'll go.

Timeskip:

Hordak's Sanctum:

Hordak threw a piece of First Ones tech as he looked at the imp angrily.

Y/N: Hmm. Ouch. What happens here?

Hordak: *groans* The rebels managed to capture one of our bots and retrofit it with some sort of surge device. It decimated an entire squadron of our machines.

Y/N: Not to speak ill of the dearly departed, but how many battles have your bots lost us lately.

He growled and quickly caught the disc.

Hordak: You'd be wise to watch your tone with me, boy.

Y/N: Aren't you tired of losing? After all time is ticking. Big, brother Prime could show up any moment. And stop calling me boy. I'm a man now.

Hordak: You never object to being called, 'boy' in your life. You will fear my very presence for being this bold to be in my shadow . I—-

He suddenly stopped when another Y/N stepped out of the shadows as he slowly clapped.

Y/N: Neat trick, huh?

He looked at me and the other Y/N in confusion as the other Y/N came up to the real one.

Y/N: Hordak. I'd like to introduce Double Trouble. They're our newest asset to finally take down the Rebellion.

Double Trouble: Apologies for being rude. I was getting into character. Did it work be honest. As always, I'm open to honest criticism

Hordak: Hmm. A shapeshifter. Impressive indeed. Do not attempt to deceive me again.

Y/N looked at the First Ones tech still in his suit making him grunt. I smile while Double Trouble grinned nervously.