Fractures

Horde Outpost:

Y/N's POV:

I was in a dark security room going through various campsites to where the Horde is outposted. I then saw a shadowy figure that looked like Scorpia. After the whole Salineas attack no one's been sleeping very well.

Y/N: Scorpia?

I blinked to see it was just trees and flowers. I growled before Lonnie, Rogelio and Kyle came in looking injured.

Y/N: What happened?

Lonnie: We just got back. The Eastern Quadrant is secured. No rebel activity.

Y/N: Did you see anyone? Anything else?

Lonnie: Just lots of tired soldiers.

Y/N: her back out there and find more awake one's.

Lonnie: Y/N, we already worked a double. We've been going without R and R for days now. We need sleep.

Y/N: Then have a rest, and get back out there.

I walked into the security room and rubbed my eyes tiredly.

Bright Moon:

Scorpia was seen coming into the castle while carrying someone.

Scorpia: We're almost there, buddy.

The figure she was carrying was revealed to be G.I.R.

G.I.R: Is master going to be, okay?

Scorpia: I'm sure he's fine.

She want into the room and stood quietly

The princesses turned their attention to her.

Mermista: For Salineas!

Scorpia: Wait!

She tried to show them G.I.R

The fight escalated outside as she tried to tell them. She accidentally pricked Perfuma with her tail not exactly helping her truth.

Adora was about to use her sword until....

G.I.R: Stop it!

Adora gasped to see a very old friend of hers made by a now enemy.

Adora: G.I.R?!

Catra: G.I.R?!

G.I.R: G.I.R!

Adora: What are you doing here? Where's Y/N?

G.I.R: I left my master. I'm worried he'll hurt me like he hurt scorpion friend.

Catra: Y/N, doesn't like to hurt you.

G.I.R: I see what he done to pretty fish ladies home. I don't want to hurt him but me leaving was a mistake.

Glimmer: No, this is good. You know all of Y/N's weaknesses.

G.I.R: What is sparkly girl, talking about?

Adora: It's a long story. How is he?

G.I.R: Not well. That is not my happy master.

Timeskip:

Horde Outpost:

Y/N's POV:

I was exhausted but winning and avenging my people carried me through the day. I was trying to find G.I.R or Scorpia knowing that I hurt the both of them.

I heard a familiar laugh and looked for it

Y/N: Scorpia? I am so so so sorry.

I looked behind me but saw nothing, I growled and slapped my eyes.

Y/N: Get it together, Y/N! Think of the time Shadow Weaver whipped you! Think of the time she made you sprint around the entire Fright Zone territory.

I looked to see several injured soldiers talking making me paranoid that they were talking about me. I saw the door open and the other trio I knew all my life came through looking exhausted.

I walked towards the trio and walked in front of them.

Lonnie: Okay, no. There's no way, we're working a fourth——

She was about continue until I grabbed her arm and dragged her towards the security room. I pushed her against the control panel making her grunt.

Y/N: What are they saying?

Lonnie: What? Who?

Y/N: Don't pretend like you don't know. Are they laughing at me?

Lonnie: Everyone's really tired including you. It'll all be okay if you let them and yourself sleep everything will be fine.

Y/N: Everything isn't "fine". Scorpia and G.I.R would be here if everything was fine!

I felt her hand on my shoulder making sigh.

Y/N: Just go and get your rest. You've earned it.

Lonnie: What about you?

Y/N: It's yourself and the others you need to concern yourself with. Just get some sleep.

Lonnie: Thanks.

She walked out of the room before turning her head towards me she sighed and walked out. I turned on my gauntlet to contact Double Trouble.

Y/N: Double Trouble. Are you there? Come on. Answer me!

She didn't reasoned I took of my gauntlet and threw on the floor before falling to my knees and curled into a ball.

Y/N: Where are you, G.I.R?

I then began to trash up the place and began to tear the room apart. I used my fire to destroy crates and my claws to shred the walls apart. I grabbed a crate and threw it out the window and continued to destroy the room except one screen. The screen turned on to reveal Hordak.

Hordak: I've taken the last of the coastal towns. What is the status of the Woods?

Y/N: Our raiding parties have crushed the villages near our current outposts. Laserbeak has reported that its positive to move further inland tomorrow. Everything is under control.

Hordak: Excellent. Etheria will be ours yet.

He switched off the screen as I sighed sadly at the thought of my first invention turned his back on me. My girlfriend abandoned me. I fell to my knees and sobbed loudly.

Y/N: *sobbing* Scorpia.... I... am so sorry. Please come back to me. Please come back.

With that the scene ends with Y/N saying one last thing.

Y/N: The Rebellion truly has take everything from me.