The Battle Of Bright Moon

Normal POV:
It was environmental things happening around the entire world as Entrapta said. Y/N was seen looking at the weather while Laserbeak and Ravager were by his side.

Scorpia: Y/N! You have to see this!

Y/N was seen walking towards the Black Garnet room which was now his which was given by Hordak himself.

Scorpia: Tidal Waves, firestorms, earthquakes. Man, Etheria's really taking this hard. I mean yay for us. But also, woah.

G.I.R: This was my masters amazing grand plan scorpion friend and hair girl!

Entrapta: The experiment has been more effective than I ever dreamed of! This proves mine and Y/N's hypothesis correct! With the Black Garnet at 200 percent, the precarious equilibrium that governs all of Etheria's natural functions has been thrown into complete chaos. No doubt, as a result of the other elemental Runestones!

Y/N: Which explains why the weather is like this. If we make the Garnet more powerful it'll make the Princesses weaker.

Entrapta: I get more attracted to you and your brain the more you open your mouth! You don't have to worry about me or Scorpia, I don't have a Runestone and Scorpia isn't connected to hers.

Scorpia: Huh? Someone say my name?

Y/N: Do you want to figure how to make this affect permanent with me?

Entrapta: Really?! With our minds combined we can figure this out!!! I just need to run more tests to make sure.

Y/N: Oh, you don't need to.

Y/N then destroyed a bulb that had green energy in it making the machinery come to life. The green bulbs on the tech died off while the big red one glowed with life.

Entrapta: Oh, yeah that could work.

Y/N: Get a strike team together. We're going to Bright Moon.

Scorpia: Bright Moon? Why?

Y/N: Because we're going to destroy Bright Moons Runestone. And with the Whispering Woods frozen over nothing can stop us. *darkly chuckles*

Scorpia: *giggles*

Y/N: What?

Scorpia: Oh, just working on my evil laughter. *cute giggle*

Y/N: It's cute not evil. But we can work on it.

Timeskip:

Normal POV:

Y/N was seen flying through the sky while Laserbeak and Ravager followed in pursuit. An army of Horde soldiers followed him to the Bright Moon castle to destroy the Runestone.

They all saw Adora in her She - Ra form destroying various tanks with her sword while Catra defender the castle gates from drones.

Adora wasn't paying attention to the tank as it saw the opportunity to shoot her making her scream and lose her shield.

She got up weakly while her vision was blurry trying to find her sword in the water. She didn't see the bomb thrown at her feet. It exploded making her grunt as she flew through the water. She heard an evil chuckle before seeing Y/N grinning at her while flying in front of her.

Y/N: Hello, Old friend.

Adora: Y/N. Surprised to see me?

Y/N: Not really, like I said before. I knew you would survive that.

She growled before charging at him and slamming running towards him in anger. He dodged and flew to the air and landed on a cliff as he looked down at her with and evil smile.