Pulse

Whispering Woods:

No Ones POV:

Flutterina was seen walking through the Whispering Woods to find a hidden cave that Y/N found to be a temporary hideout for him making something he called a pulse bot.

She looked to see a cave and she walked over to it to seen if Y/N was in it. Y/N used his tentacles to climb down to see her.

Y/N: I can't get over how ridiculous you, look 'Flutterina'.

Flutterina: Right? I said to myself 'Double Trouble, what sort of character would the princesses trust?' Something tooth - achingly cute and pink.

Y/N: I hate pink.

She shape shifted into her/his actual form.

Double Trouble: Me too. We have so much in common~.

Y/N: What's the report?

Double Trouble: Your team did quite a number on the Rebels. They came limping back in, so despondent, such emotion. Oh! It was breathtaking.

Y/N: Good. Very good.

Double Trouble: Espionage is a long game, handsome~. The Rebels are tired, demoralised. *laughs* And you should've seen Glimmer's face when she realised she'd been outsmarted again.

She changed into Glimmer and mocked her voice.

Glimmer: How is the Horde always two steps ahead? Angry sparkle, growl.

Y/N: *smirks* What's the intel on Adora or Catra.

Double Trouble: So serious, handsome. Remember this is supposed to be fun.

Y/N: This is fun. But it's also war.

Double Trouble: Why can't it be both?~

Y/N: Please?~

Her/his face gave off a dark green blush while pouting at him.

Double Trouble: All business, and no fun. She - Ra's putting a team together to track down Hordak's new weapon. Or your new weapon in laymen's terms.

Y/N: They won't find anything. But they'll what my new weapon when the time comes. I know you love foreshadowing.

Double Trouble: Who doesn't?

Timeskip:

Y/N's POV:

I was watching several of the Horde soldiers deliver the necessary equipment I needed. I then got an alert on my gauntlet and opened it to see Double Trouble as Bow.

Bow?: Catra. I knew you were behind this.

Y/N: *smirks*

She/him quickly transformed into Catra.

Catra?: Oh, no Y/N's new weapon! It's firing!

She then switched back to Bow and covered the area he refuses to cover.

Bow?: *shouts* It got me in my abs. The most vulnerable part of the body I refuse to cover, because I don't own real shirts.

He/her mocking groaned and shifted to Glimmer while I struggled not to laugh.

Glimmer?: *mockingly* If only I was there to sparkle at it. Oh, Bow!

I snickered as she/him mocked Adora's and Catra's friends.

Bow?: Glimmer!

She then switched to Adora in her She - Ra form and spoke dumbly.

Adora?: She - Ra! *blows raspberry*