The Price Of Power

Y/N POV:

I gasped to wake up from the Anti - Oxygen machine until I realised that I was in a cell not any cell. Shadow Weavers. I could vaguely make out the symbol but it's the same one I shredded when she escaped.

I sighed sadly that I'll be sent back to Beast Island, I barely got out. Hordak was reluctant to have a 10 year old banished to a dangerous place but he had to make sure that I knew my mistake.

Scorpia: Babe? Babe! Oh, there you are!

Y/N: Scorpia? How did you find me?

Scorpia: Oh, it was quite the heist.

She told me her brief flash back which was literally two minutes ago.

Scorpia: Very, high level stuff, now come one I'm busting you out of here. We don't have a lot of time——

Y/N: Let me guess. Hordak's holding a punishment assembly?

Scorpia: Yeah, I think he's sending you to Beast Island again.

Y/N: I don't want you to be seen talking to me. I love you, too much to get hurt because of me. Shadow Weaver was right about me.

Scorpia: She's not right. Don't give up yet. I can still save you.

Y/N: You really care about me don't you?

Scorpia: Of course, I love you.

I smile before looking to see the guards.

Y/N: You need to leave, NOW.

Scorpia: But—-

Y/N: If you love me you'll go!

She looked at me sadly before walking away.

I sigh then rubbed my hands in my face.

Massive MASSIVE Timeskip

Still Y/N's POV:

I was in chains with a special tech thing that prevents me from using my tentacles and wings, I was in front of an entire army and a group of cadets who were about to watch the occasion.

Hordak: I want you all to watch and learn. There is nothing I do not know. Nothing I am willing to punish those who have betrayed my trust, your former second in command has proven that. He has been compromised therefore become worthless and ineffective. To the rest of you this is what happens to failures.

I then spoke out something that shocked the entire assembly.

Y/N: You're the failure

The entire assembly gasped in shock while Hordak turned towards me angrily.

Y/N: You need me now more then ever. With out my math or tech, you needed Shadow Weaver to keep the Horde in line. All you do is hide in your lab, struggling to defeat a group of teens.

Scorpia: Oh, Y/N.

Hordak: Save your little speech, boy. There has been a change of plans.

Entrapta: Hi, partner!  I saved your life! You're welcome!

I turned to Hordak in confusion as he looked at me with a dark smirk.

Hordak: Before you depart to your final destination. We'll continue this in the experimentation room.

I gasped in horror as I was knocked cold.

Timeskip:

Still Y/N's POV

I woke up to see myself without my shirt, my wings were off my back and I felt something on my spine.

I shifted my back to see a purple spine attached to my own.

I felt my hair shorter, I felt the back of my head to feel something metallic.

I gasped as I felt the spine against my own

Hordak: How was that, boy?

Y/N: What did you do?

Hordak: I am sending you to the Crimson Waste.

Y/N: But that's a death sentence.

Hordak: *smirks* Exactly.

I gasped as I felt my wings reattach to my back.

Hordak: I took the liberty to craft a weapon that will host all your over weaponry. You will take your creations to the Waste to make sure that you succeed in your mission.

He gave me a big combat staff, I pressed a button making it shift into my rocket launcher.

Hordak: Your armour was lacking, so you'll also go in new armour.

He tapped my back and covered me in armour and a face mask.

Hordak: You'll be the finest weapon, yet.