Light Spinner

The Fright Zone:

Y/N's POV:

I was walking towards Shadow Weaver's cell with her food smugly to check on her. I saw her use her own nail to leave a mark to how long she was in the cell. I touched the pad to open the cell

Y/N: *smirk* Why bother? Your never leaving this cell.

I dropped the tray in front of her to make sure it was out of reach.

I walked away towards Hordak's sanctum as he was putting on robotic armour it dragged against his chest making scream in pain before throwing away the equipment.

Y/N: Lord Hordak?

I gasped to see him on the ground in pain as he looked at me fiercely.

Hordak: *grunts* Why is Shadow Weaver still in the Fright Zone?

Y/N: She's my prisoner.

Hordak: A dangerous one. I want her banished to Beast Island.

I stood and looked at him with shock as to why he would want to send her there.

Y/N: Wh-what? Lord Hordak, Shadow Weaver is still useful to us if I can get her to talk. She know's more about Etheria then anyone else.

Hordak: And about the Fright Zone. Have you considered the consequences if the information were to fall in the wrong hands?

Y/N: It won't. Without the Garnet, she's powerless I'll handle her.

The power turned out for a brief moment and turned back on as Entrapta was working on getting back online.

Hordak: You have two day's to extract whatever information you can extract from your prisoner, boy. Then banish her to Beast Island. I need your help on this portal

Y/N: It will be done, my Lord.

Hordak: Good. You are dismissed.

I saw Entrapta happily hop onto the arm rest of Hordak's throne. I angrily made my way over to the woman who despised me with her entire being.

Timeskip:

The Fright Zone Balcony:

Normal POV:

Y/N was seen watching the Fright Zone with his arms crossed. Both Ravager and Laserbeak were by his side.

Scorpia: Hey! There you are!

Y/N: Hey, love.

She giggled before sitting next to him and kissed his cheek affectionately.

Y/N: What are you doing out here?

Scorpia: I know where my boyfriend goes. So what's going on?

Y/N: *sighs* Hordak is forcing me to send Shadow Weaver to Beast Island.

Scorpia: Wait, Beast Island is real!?

She accidentally ripped the railing off in the shock that the island that we were told about in our childhood was real.

Scorpia: Uh, babe? Can you help me?

Y/N: Yep.

I used my fire to weld the railing back to the ground.

Scorpia: I always thought Beast Island was a story that was to keep the cadets in line. Being sent there is a fate worse then death.

Y/N: I know. I was there once, when I was younger.

Scorpia: What!? Why!?

Y/N: Who do you think?

Scorpia: Shadow Weaver! Ooh! Th-that old hag of a witch! When I get my claws on her!