Reunion

The Fright Zone:

Y/N's POV:

After my breakdown the other day I had to double the patrols to locate Shadow Weaver. But she could be anywhere. I was briefing Rogelio, Lonnie, Kyle and Scorpia on what to do today.

Y/N: I want you to double the patrols, bring all reports directly to me. No one else. I want you to make sure security is beefed up. And above all — — * gasp*

I gasp in shock to see Shadow Weaver standing in front of me. I blinked to see the shadow of her gone.

Scorpia: Uh, you were saying?

Y/N: Yes, and report any suspicious activity directly to me.

Lonnie: You mean like the fact that Shadow Weavers cell is empty?

I growled towards her then got into her face.

Y/N: I threw the old witch into solitary last night. I don't need your questions, cadet.

Scorpia: Hey now Y/N, Lonnie was just answering your——

Y/N: You have your orders. Next person who questions my orders gets to see Shadow Weaver's cell up close. Move out!

They didn't move making my eyes turn to a violent red.

Y/N: "I said MOVE!"

They all scattered away while Scorpia came up behind me concerned.

Y/N: I'm sorry for that, love.

Scorpia: Your stressed. Try to lossen up.

Y/N: Sorry.

She kissed my cheek then walked out.

I sighed then walked to my lab to read some files.

I was on my computer while reading every file on my bed. Scorpia came in my lab to check on me as she was concerned about me.

Scorpia: Babe? Listen I was looking for suspicious activity like you asked, but this is the Fright Zone, so that's pretty much everything. *chuckles* I was hoping that you as my boyfriend could help me look for whatever it is I'm looking for.

Y/N: Listen, I want to help but I'm to busy with something. So, please leave.

Scorpia: Okay, babe. You left me no choice.

Y/N: Wha—- *shouts*

She then wrapped me in my own blanket and and carried and swung me around like a baby.

Scorpia: Like the over protective girlfriend, I am you're safe with me.

Y/N: Let me go!

Scorpia: I love you so much.

Y/N: I love you too. But, let me go! Stop!

Scorpia: There's nothing we can't handle.

Y/N: I lost Shadow Weaver! How are we supposed to handle that?

Scorpia: What?

Y/N: Shadow Weaver escaped. I have to find her before Hordak finds out.

Scorpia: Besides Entrapta your the smartest people I know. Together you can do anything.

Y/N: Don't tell Entrapta! She is bad with secrets as she is with socialising!

Scorpia: Bad?

Y/N: Bad.

Y/N: She spends all her time with Hordak. The minute she tells him he'll kill me.

Scorpia: I don't want my boo to die to soon. We'll find Shadow Weaver. I'll help as much as I can no word of it will leave this room.

Unknown to anyone the Imp was in the vent and giggled at the information.

Timeskip:

Still Y/N's POV:

I was walking towards Hordak's sanctum as he wanted to see me personally.

Y/N: You wanted to see me, Lord Hordak.

Hordak: Yes, Force Captain. I wished to touch base with you and your projects, see how the orders are being used.

Y/N: Everything is being running smoothly.

Hordak: Does this mean that Shadow Weaver has been transferred to Beast Island?

Y/N: Yes. I made sure she was taken myself.

The Imp then appeared on his shoulder and said my words with his recordings.

Imp: *Y/N's Voice* I lost Shadow Weaver! Shadow Weaver escaped! I have to find her before Hordak finds out.

It giggled while Hordak looked at me lifelessly.

Hordak: You lied to me.

Y/N: No. Wait!

He then turned on the Anti - Oxygen Force field making me lose my breath fast and making lose my conscious.

Hordak: What disappointed me the most, boy. I was wishing that you would tell the truth.

(A/N: Sorry it was so short! Catra was barely seen in this episode so. Apologies)