Heart: Part 1

Y/N's POV:

I was on Melog's back as he ran through the Whispering Woods. I felt sorrow after leaving them like that, Melog suddenly stopped sending off of him.

Y/N: Ow! What was that for?

He growled and pushed me back towards the Rebellion hideout as I struggled against his strength.

Y/N: Stop! Stop! Stop! I told you, I'm not going back.

He growled before standing up and lying on top of me.

Y/N: You saw what happened! The both of them chose Shadow Weaver, okay? Not me! They'll always choose her. I want them, I love them more then siblings a lot more in fact.

Melog gently licked me making me chuckle and hug his body, I then sniffed the air and growled, Melog quickly cloaked me to hide me from the clone walking past us. I grunted before picking up my briefcase and followed him.

Timeskip:

Still Y/N's POV:

I followed the clone deeper into the woods which lead to a massive opening and out in the field was a spire with a green crystal pointed directly into the planet. I saw a large number of Prime's clones and another one that winced before his eyes turned into white slits.

I gasped at his eyes when I felt them on me. The clone turned around and walked up the spire.

Clone (Horde Prime): My brothers. The time has come at last. No longer shall She - Ra or the last of the Shirai Ryu stand in my way. The Heart shall be laid bare, its power mine for the taking.

The Clones then began to chant loudly.

Clones: Cast out the shadows. Bring the universe to Prime's light.

Clone (Horde Prime): Begin the acquisition process.

I watched as the spire glowed with life and the crystal began to lower into hole and drilled into the planet. I saw the entire area glow green and watched all the First One markings on the ground glow with life and into the forest.

Y/N: Adora! Catra! Everyone! I need to warn them.

I hoped on Melog's back as he sprinted back to the Rebellion camp.

Timeskip:

New Rebellion Hideout:

Still Y/N's POV:

I was running into the cave to try and warn everyone but found nothing.

Y/N: Adora! Catra! Guys! Anyone?

I then heard the last voice I ever wanted to hear.

Shadow Weaver: They're not here, boy.

I saw Shadow Weaver idly sitting on a crate holding a glass.

Y/N: What do you mean, they're not here? Where are they?

Shadow Weaver: She's gone to the Heart of Etheria to free the magic and become the hero she was born to be.

She got in my face and sneered.

Shadow Weaver: And if you weren't the worthless insect you are to try and stop——

I grabbed her clothing and brought her face closer to mine as she looked at me surprised.