Heart: Part 2

Y/N's POV:

I transformed my staff into a large war hammer and whacked the creature in the face making it scream and fall.

Y/N: Hey, Adora.

Catra: Hey, Adora.

Adora: Y/N? Catra?You can't be here. It's too dangerous.

She weakly got up until Shadow Weaver caught her.

Adora: Shadow Weaver?

Y/N: Get her out of here, NOW!

Catra: Get her to the Heart. We'll deal with ugly.

Adora: Guys. NO!!!

Y/N: *smiles* We'll catch up, okay? Get to the Heart.

I threw bombs at its face making it scream. Catra jumped my back and used her claws against its face.

The floor then began to glow green meaning that Prime was very close. Me and Catra ran towards the Heart until I heard a familiar chuckle. Horde Prime appears in front of me with a mad grin.

Horde Prime: Oh, my son. What a shame. I had such high hopes for you. We could of ruled this universe as father and son.

The creatures face tentacles wrapped around both mine and Catra's feet an amazing amount of pain. The creature began to pull us towards it as we were both close to its mouth.

Horde Prime: So brave, risking yourselves for Adora. But it makes no difference. The Heart is almost mine, and when it is, your Adora will die. And you will be back by my side, my son.

The creature pulled the both of us to its mouth about to swallow us whole.

Horde Prime: So, tell me, my son, was it worth it?

I was about to throw a bomb into its mouth until  a magic blast hit the creatures face making the both of us fall to the floor. The magic blast came from none other than Shadow Weaver herself.

Y/N/Catra: Shadow Weaver?

Shadow Weaver: Take Adora and run!

She began to launch magic after magic at the creatures face while we both looked at her in shock.

Y/N: What are you...?

Shadow Weaver: I told you to run! Now, RUN!!!!

She sent the both of us flying into the corridor I was about to run in and help her until she used a magical force field to block me from helping her.

Y/N: Shadow Weaver, NO!!! What are you doing?!

Shadow Weaver: Please, boy, no Y/N. You need to make sure Adora reaches the Heart. The magic must be set free.

I gasped as the creature began to free itself I saw her struggling against the creature making me bang against the force field.

Y/N: Stop it, please!!! It'll kill you!!!

Shadow Weaver: It's to late for me. But you three, this only the beginning for you, my children. I am so proud of you, my son. And I am so sorry for not being the mother you deserved

I began to cry as Catra looked at her in sorrow.

Catra: No! Please! No!

Adora came up behind us and looked at us in confusion.

Adora: Guys?

We all looked at the woman who... loved us in her own way. Even after everything she did to us. She took off her mask and threw it towards us.