Light Hope

Normal POV:

The Fright Zone

Y/N was seen in his lab making two robots with red eyes until a note fell from the vent making him look to see Entrapta staring at him with a blush.

Y/N: Okay, why?

Entrapta: I need to to talk to both you and Scorpia. I discovered something amazing!

Y/N: What is it?

Entrapta: Can we have this talk in your lab?

Y/N: Can't we talk about this now?

Entrapta: No! This needs both yours and Scorpia's attention.

Y/N: Fine.

Timeskip:

Still Normal POV:

Entrapta was in walking towards Y/N's lab with several equipment with Scorpia in tow.

Scorpia: So why are we going to my besties lab?

Entrapta: He has an I.Q beyond my own! He'll understand my plans when we see him.

They saw him working on two robots one with a canine like body, sharp armour and a singular eye the other was a large bird with sharp wings, thrusters and turrets.

Y/N: So what's so important that you'd want to interrupt me when I'm working?

Entrapta: From what I gathered from the data crystal you gave to me. I have made great strides to analyse the data within! Look!

She put the hard drive into the lab computer I gazed at the study she did on the crystal I gave her, my eyes widen at the data before grinning.

Y/N: What was the equipment you used to find this?

Entrapta: Oh, you know. Here and there .... in several rooms.

Y/N: Were they peoples rooms?

Entrapta: Yes

Y/N: You really are smart.

She blushed while Scorpia grew a dark aura.

Scorpia: Yeah, numbers and robots are cool.

Entrapta then put the crytal into the slot next to my computer making it come to life.

Entrapta: Look at these readings! It's incredible, this just confirms my theories about the techno - organic nature of First One's tech machinery resulting in thaumaturological between magic and science!

Y/N: Which means that the planet can be hacked! It's one massive piece of First Ones tech. Which proves me right!

Entrapta: You did this study before?

Y/N: A few years ago, I went out to study the Rebellions strategies then accidentally fell into a cave with old First One's tech. I studied it for a few weeks and then discovered that the planet it self was the oldest piece of First One's tech.

Scorpia: Why'd you stop?

Y/N: *hatefully* "Shadow Weaver."

They winced at my distorted voice making me sigh.

Y/N: Sorry. It's just because of Shadow Weaver, I couldn't fully study the tech. The problem was I needed the proper tech and access to a Runestone. Like the Black Garnet for example.

Entrapta: The Horde has a Runestone!?

Scorpia: Uh, duh. It was my families. But when the Horde landed, we gave it to Hordak, who gave it to Shadow Weaver, who --- you know, you tell a friend, it's like one of those kinda things.