The Portal

The Portal:

No Ones POV

Basically the entirety of the episode.

Adora was all alone in Etheria she fell to her knees knowing that everyone she knew and loved was gone.

She then heard a familiar voice but it sounded more demonic and demented. She looked up to see Y/N with red eyes but his half his body was covered in a black substance.

Y/N: "Hello old friend~"

She then fell into the Crimson Waste cantina as Y/N sat on top of her.

Y/N: Where are your friends?

Adora: Y/N, please! You have to——

Y/N: It's always the same with, Adora. 'I have to do this. Oh we have to that. Let's be honest, this all your fault.

The portal glitched as the both of them were in the Northern Reach.

Y/N: If you hadn't gotten captured, your sword wouldn't have opened the portal. If you hadn't of found the sword and been the worlds worst She - Ra, none of this would've happened.

He kicked her off the cliff as they were were in Sea Worthy.

Y/N: Admit it Adora, the world would still be standing if hadn't come through the portal in the first place.

He punched her to the Crystal Castle as he stood above her angrily.

Y/N: You made me this. You turned me into this. You took everything from me.

He kicked her into Mara's ship as he grabbed her jacket.

Y/N: You broke the world, and it's your fault.

Adora: No it's not!

She pushed him away as he looked at her in surprises

Adora: I didn't make you this way, you did. I didn't do anything. I didn't break the world but I am going to fix it. And you? You made your choice.

He growled as he charged at her as she punched him across the face.

Adora: Now live with it!

She looked down at him sadly at the rage and sadness on his face.

The world began to literally crumble as they both fell. Adora looked to see Y/N fade away making her gasp softly.

Time skip:

The Fright Zone.

Hordak's Sanctum:

Everyone gasped as everything was back to normal. The sanctum then began to fall apart. Adora then walked out of the portal in her She - Ra form.

She turned her attention the the portal and smashed it apart, Y/N scowled as he grabbed Hordak.

Y/N: We have to go! NOW!

He grunted as he ran behind his clone machine. Y/N looked at Adora, only for her to glare at him viciously. He gasped at her glare as he disappeared into the shadows.

Timeskip:

Deep Space:

No Ones POV:

???: So that's where you've been, little brother.

Somewhere else in the universe.

Two figures were seen at a shrine as they were at a memorial sight. They then lifted there heads as a guard got their attention.

???: Sir? Ma'am? There's been a signal, I believe it's the child you've been looking for.

Woman: *gasps softly* Our son is alive?

Man: Our is son is alive!