Shot In The Dark

Mara's Ship:

Y/N's POV:

After the transmission we got from Perfuma about Prime capturing almost every princess I was looking at the chip that Entrapta got out of my neck and thinking of a way to get the princesses back.

Adora: Anything yet?

Bow: Adora, I'm trying, but no one's answering. They're gone.

The computer beeped making Entrapta panic.

Entrapta: Uh - oh. I think I found out the blockade Perfuma was talking about.

I looked to saw an entire armada of Prime's ships and didn't see a single gap.

Y/N: That is a lot of Horde ships. How are we gonna get last that?

The group looked at me for an answer making me blink.

Y/N: What?

Bow: Didn't think you'd be concerned.

Y/N: Of course I'm concerned.

Adora: Magic or no magic, we're going home.

Y/N: So, what's the plan,  all - mighty leader? Ram through an entire armada of ships that could tear are one to shreds?

Adora: No! Maybe! Look we have to try.

Y/N: Try getting killed before we even get close to the planet. You heard Perfuma. Prime is waiting for us. He's also wants the last of the Hasashi bloodline.

Bow: Hanzo Hasashi?! The legendary leader of the Shirai Ryu?! He's saved billions of lives and planets from entire armies and warlords.

Y/N: Yeah... I'm the last of his bloodline.😐 Plus take it from someone who defeated you a few decent times. Charging in without a plan won't work.

Adora: You did not defeat us a lot.

Y/N: I said a few decent times, pea - brain.

Bow: Adora, Y/N's right.

Everyone including me looked at him in surprise.

Glimmer/Adora/Catra: He is?

Y/N: I am?

Bow: It felt really weird to say. Any who, we barely made it out the last time we tangled with Prime. We need to figure out another way to help our friends. Y/N, you were with him. Does he have any kind of, I don't know, weakness?

Y/N: I'll let you know if he magically tells me.

Adora: Yeah, Y/N's back.

Y/N: Shh!

Adora: You shush.

Wrong Hordak: You are right brothers.

We all screamed in surprise to see the clone that Bow scrambled.

Wrong Hordak: We do not discuss Horde Prime's weakness.

Adora: Uh, heh, so that means Horde Prime does have a weakness.

Wrong Hordak: ... No. Horde Prime is all powerful.

Bow: You just said——

Wrong Hordak: We do not discuss Horde Prime's weakness. We do not discuss Krytis.

Glimmer: What's Krytis?

Wrong Hordak: Krytis does not exist. And if it did we would not discuss it.

I began to think of the time I was in the hive mind and new everything about Krytis. I had another flash a good one that showed a dead planet.

Y/N: It's a planet.