The Coronation

The Fright Zone:

Hordak's Sanctum:

Y/N's POV:

After the portal incident, The destruction it caused for Hordak's lab was devastating. He personally asked for me and I responded. I saw him just sitting there holding pieces of the portal.

Y/N: Hordak. Our troops are just sitting around. What are we waiting for? We need to talk about plans for——

He suddenly stopped with a grunt as he looked at seriously.

Hordak: Plans? *chuckles* Your last plan was to set of the portal machine before it was ready. Do you remember how that ended, boy?

Y/N: *scoffs* Whatever. It worked out for both of us, didn't it? I got my revenge and the Rebellion is in shambles, their queen is gone. Nows our chance to get the upper hand.

Hordak: And how do you suggest we do that? You couldn't prevent the Rebellion from infiltrating the Fright Zone?

Y/N: Like I said before, it was Entrapta who——

He growled before grabbing a piece of the portal machine and threw at me with a hateful growl.

Hordak: Do not day that name in my presence. If you are so desperate for a task. Redouble our defenses so that no princess can ever step into then Fright Zone again.

He over took me with his shadow as I just ignored him and stared at the First Ones tech in his suit.

Hordak: Fortunately for you, my signal to Horde Prime went through.

Y/N: Great, So——

Hordak: That is the only reason you are here instead of being sent back to Beast Island. Now get OUT!!!!!

I growled and walked towards his doors and walked away from his Sanctum I looked back at him only for him to close the doors.

Timeskip:

Entrapta's Lab:

Normal POV:

Y/N opened the door to Entrapta's Lab but was surprised by Scorpia in the lab going through her stuff.

Y/N: Babe? What you doing in here?

Scorpia: Er... Uh.

Y/N: You heard Hordak. He wants all this junk disposed of as soon as possible.

He picked Entrapta's dog droid and squeezed it like toy.

Scorpia: Hey, so. I know that you've been stressed lately and made a heat of the moment decision which I totally get, but, um, you didn't really want Entrapta to stay on the place you barely survived forever do you? Anyway I was thinking maybe we go back for her? I mean, she is our friend a-and your partner.

Y/N listened to her before melting the dog droid with his fire.

Y/N: Entrapta betrayed us, and she got what she deserved.

Scorpia: No she didn't. She wanted to save us from the portal. And she was right, if Adora hadn't shut it down——

Y/N suddenly growled and pushed Scorpia against the wall and used his tentacles to make him look scary.

Y/N: Entrapta betrayed Hordak. As for the portal, it left the Rebellion devastated and that means it worked. My family is avenged, my parents can finally rest. Got it?

She nervously nodded making Y/N sigh sadly.

Y/N: Sorry about that, we'll get her back later. I'm just busy. You know I love you right?

Scorpia: Y-Yes.

He smiled and pecked her cheek making her smile softly.

Y/N: Get this place cleaned up.

Timeskip:

No Ones POV:

Hordak's Throne Room:

Hordak was walking to his throne and walked up then stairs when he walked up he saw Y/N sitting on it like he owned it.

Y/N: Hello, Hordak~

Hordak: What do you think your doing?

Y/N pulled a wire causing the entire room to go dark. Hordak looked to see Y/N off his throne and on his back, Y/N quickly ripped the First Ones tech from his suit and kicked him to the floor.

Hordak: How dare you.

Y/N then set his hands to lightning and electrocuted him making him shout in pain.

Y/N: Missing something?

Y/N held the First Ones tech with his hands as he stood over Hordak.

Y/N: Looks like your ready to listen.

He tried to get up only for Y/N to electrocute him again.

Hordak: *growls* When I finish you...

Y/N: *laughs coldly* Hey, you said it before, 'boss'. Big, bad Horde Prime got your signal. Don't you want to conquer Etheria before he gets here? He doesn't sound like the one to accept failure.

He looked at him in shock before it changed to annoyance.

Hordak: What do you want from me?

Y/N: Where done with your little vanity projects. It's time to crush the Rebellion for good. And your going to help me do it.

Y/N then dropped the First Ones tech in front of Hordak making grab it desperately.

Y/N: I think we're going to do great things together. *chuckles*