Destiny: Part 2

The Fright Zone:

Hordak's Sanctum:

Y/N's POV:

Hordak kept on firing his laser to me making me dodge it and it hit a wall causing it to explode. I used my wings as shield to protect myself from the impact that it sent me on.

Y/N. Hordak, whatever you're doing ——

Hordak: *sneers* I know about Entrapta, boy.

Y/N: Entrapta was a traitor. What else is there to know?

Hordak: I trusted you!

He then fired his canon at my feet making me run away from the explosions, I throw two of my bombs behind me causing him to kick the bombs behind him causing another explosion.

Hordak: Your days were numbered the moment you crossed me.

I opened the door to the Black Garnet which stood in the room lifeless.

Hordak: And when I'm through with you, you can't even begin to imagine the punishments Horde Prime will inflict upon you.

I hid behind the Black Garnet and readied a bomb to throw at him.

Y/N: Oh ho because he's just going to swoop down and fix everything for you at any moment, right? Your lying to yourself now.

He angrily roared and fired his laser at me I narrowly dodge the blast and threw a bomb at his feet making him grunt and sprint at full speed as the bomb exploded.

He continued to fire laser after laser at me.

Y/N: Why did I increase his canons fire power?

I jumped into a hole in the Fright Zones labyrinth, I ran into the molten room and saw the massive claw above one of the lava pits. I heard Hordak shouting and firing his canon destroying every wall he saw.

I used my wings to fly up to the claw as Hordak blasted a hole into a wall and walked through. He looked up to see me holding my chained blades as I looked down to him.

Y/N: Why would Horde Prime care about you? You're a defect, a mistake! Haven't you notice? I've been running things here!

He roared and fired a powerful laser towards me I used my thrusters to fly to the ground and charged right to him. I uppercut him making his head fly up I quickly used his knee as a stepping stone and punched right across his face while also punching his canon shattering his weapon.

He angrily roared as we both hatefully stared at each other. I kneed his stomach and threw him across the room.

Y/N: I have sacrificed everything for the Horde! For you! I lost my best friends! I lost my girlfriend! I lost my mind and humanity! Because of you! I should've done something a long time ago! Join my friends in the Rebellion. Even if I'll see the murderer of my village. I didn't need you then I don't need you now!

We glared at each other I looked at my blades before shifting them to my gauntlets, the claw landed behind Hordak making him look to see it. I used my thrusters and flew to him and pushed him against the claw making him cough out spit and air.

I began to punch him repeatedly before grabbing his head and smashing it against my knee. I then began to punch him repeatedly and ripped the First Ones tech crystal from his suit before punching him in the face with it. I continued to repeatedly punch him before I used my gauntlets and charged them up with electricity and gave him a brutal uppercut sending him flying into the air and falling back to the floor unconscious.

I heavily breath before getting ready to leave the room until I heard Adora's voice, but knew it was Double Trouble.

Adora?: Hey, old friend.