The Frozen Forest

Normal POV:

The Fright Zone:

Y/N was watching Rogelio, Kyle and Lonnie fighting a holographic version of She - Ra. Kyle was struggling against the simulation, as he was being backed up by the others.  The simulation ended and Y/N was seen walking towards them with Lazerbeak on his arm and Ravager by his side. Y/N also made four tentacle arms that were apart of his wings. He made improvements to the pack after the battle in Bright Moon.

The tentacles were used as extra arms and could lift She - Ra by her waist. They were also used for walking and combat. They were also made by the same metal as the wings making them also indestructible.

(A/N: You can obviously tell by which arms I'm talking about, in honour of Spider - Man: No Way Home)

Y/N: Okay, who can tell me where Kyle went wrong.

Lonnie: Where do you start?

Y/N: She - Ra is too strong to take on with force alone. But she's slow and easily manipulated.

The simulation began again and the the bots power up.

Kyle: Oh, no.

Laserbeak flew off and blasted the one bot destroying it, Ravager, sprinted to another bot he tackled it and tore it apart. One Y/N's arms shot faster then anyone could ever think and pierced straight through holding its core the arm, returned the core to its wearer and handed him the core.

Y/N: Fix this. Then go again.

Y/N then left the room down the hallway as Ravager and Laserbeak followed in pursuit, the guards saluted they're new second in command. He smiled as his eyes turned red at the respect he never got as a kid.

He entered his Entrapta's old holding cell which was turned into her lab. With Y/N help she knew a lot about First One's tech and his creations.

Y/N: What's with all the junk and weird paintings?

Entrapta: Isn't it wonderful? My stuff arrived from my castle.

Y/N saw a mini roller robo dog making him smile at it. G.I.R came around like the insane idiot he is mooing like whatever animal made the sound "moo".

G.I.R: *moos* She said she wants to moo!

Y/N: It's a dog, G.I.R. Dogs don't say 'moo!'

G.I.R: *stares*

Y/N: You know what? Fine they say 'moo'.

G.I.R: Okay!

Y/N: Some times, I wonder what goes through that insane head of yours. What's the reports coming from the Woods?

Entrapta: Oh! I just received a transmission from one of my bots!

She and Scorpia settled on a comfy looking sofa before a massive screen and a tray of small treats for all of them. Y/N used his new arms to climb over and wedge himself between them. He used his arms claw to pick up a treat and feed it into his mouth.  Ravager came around sat next to Scorpia making her gentle touch his cold head with her claw making the metal cat somewhat purr at the affection.

The footage showed a video of the princesses destroying several bots.

Entrapta: Oh, wow, it just fell apart with one hit, didn't it? I could definitely make improvements.

Y/N: I just need to improve they're amour, and make the heat of its  laser hotter.

Entrapta laid her eyes on the First Ones tech, she used her hair to grab making her grin as an idea formed in her head.